Dinner
晚餐
A stewardess comes by offering dinner.
一名女空服员走过来送晚餐。
S:Would you put down your tray table, sir? Would you like chicken or beef?
空姐:先生,请将你的餐板放下来好吗?你要吃鸡肉还是牛肉呢?
E:Uh, I'll have the chicken, thanks.
艾凡:呃,我吃鸡肉好了,谢谢。
S:Here you are. And the young lady? Evan looks over to see Kathy sleeping.
空姐:鸡肉餐给你,那么这位年轻小姐呢?艾凡转过头去看到凯西正在睡觉。
E:Oh! She's fallen off. Can I still take a dinner for her to eat a little later?
艾凡:哦!她睡着了。我能不能先替她收下让她等一会儿再吃?
S:That would be all right. You'll have to lower her tray table, too, though.
空姐:可以。但是,你还是得把她的餐板放下来。
E:No problem. Uh, she'll have the chicken, too.
艾凡:没问题。呃,她也吃鸡肉餐。
S:Here you are. And would you like some wine with your meal?
空姐:喏,鸡肉餐。你用餐时要不要喝点酒呢?
E:Gee, thanks! Do you have white wine?
艾凡:要,谢谢!有白酒吗?
S:Sure do. Here you go.
空姐:有。喏,酒来了。
I think we'd better wait for her to wake up before we give her a drink. She might spill it when she wakes up.
我想我们最好等她醒来再给她饮料。要不然她醒来时也许会把杯子打翻。
E:OK. I'll get her up in a minute.
艾凡:好的。我等一下会叫醒她。
S:By the way, we'll be coming around with coffee and tea in a moment, sir.
空姐:哦,对了,我们等一下会送咖啡和茶过来,先生。
Now, enjoy your meal.
现在,祝你用餐愉快。