Captain's Report
机长广播
After takeoff, Kathy and Evan are reading magazines when the pilot makes an announcement.
起飞后,凯西和艾凡正在阅读杂志时听到飞机驾驶对大家广播。
C:Good evening, everyone. This is your captain speaking.
机长:各位晚安。这是机长报告,我是罗杰斯机长,
I'm Captain Rogers, and my crew and I will be piloting this 747 aircraft from New York to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
我和本班机全体服务人员将驾驶这班七四七客机从纽约飞往荷兰阿姆斯特丹。
K:I can't believe we're on our way!
凯西:真不敢相信我们已经上路了!
E:Shh!
艾凡:嘘!
C:We're presently at an altitude of 28,000 feet ascending to our cruising altitude of 35,000 feet.
机长:我们现在的高度是两万八千尺,正往三万五千呎的巡航高度爬升。
The weather looks pretty good over the Atlantic,
大西洋上空的天气看起来相当不错,
but we may experience some turbulence over the British Isles.
但是我们在经过不列颠群岛上空时可能会遇上乱流。
K:Uh-oh. I hate choppy air!
凯西:糟了。我讨厌不稳定的气流!
E:Shh!
艾凡:嘘!
C:You may have noticed that I turned off the "fasten seat belt" sign a few moments ago.
机长:诸位可能已注意到我在几分钟前关掉了系好安全带的指示灯。
If you like, you may get up and move about the cabin.
如果诸位愿意的话,可以起身在机舱内走动。
However, the crew and I advise you to keep that seat belt fastened in case of turbulence.
不过,我和全体机员都希望诸位就座时系好安全带以免突然遇到乱流。
We keep ours fastened, and we hope you will, too.
我们自己随时系着安全带,希望诸位也能这样做。
K:That makes sense, doesn't it?
凯西:很有道理,不是吗?
E:Shh!
艾凡:嘘!
C:After we reach our cruising altitude, I'll give you the weather report for Amsterdam.
机长:在我们攀升至巡航高度时,我会向诸位报告阿姆斯特丹的天气状况。
Until then, sit back and relax and enjoy our famous KLM service.
在这之前,请坐好,放松自己享受我们著名的荷兰皇家航空公司的服务。
Thank you and out.
播报完毕,谢谢。