Getting Seated
就座
Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess.
凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。
S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?
E:Here you go.
艾凡:在这儿。
S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.
空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走过对面,然后再往后走。
E:Right, thanks.
艾凡:好的,谢谢。
Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft.
艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。
They meet another stewardess.
他们遇见了另一名女空服员。
S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?
E:Here you are.
艾凡:喏,在这儿。
S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。
If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。
E:Thanks.Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?
艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?
I don't want it to get broken.
我不希望它被摔坏了。
S:It should be fine there.
空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。
If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。
E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.
艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。
S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。