Paying the Airport Tax
缴付机场税
Kathy goes to pay the airport tax at a counter.
凯西到某柜台去缴机场税。
K:Excuse me, sir.
凯西:先生,抱歉,打扰一下。
M:Yes, how can I help you?
柜台:嗯,有什么需要我效劳的?
K:Is this where I pay the airport tax?
凯西:我是不是在这里缴机场税?
M:Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?
柜台:没错,小姐。就像这个牌子写的。几份?
K:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?
凯西:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?
M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?
柜台:你要缴多少人的机场税?只有你自己个人吗?
K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.
凯西:不是,我和我男朋友。我们两个。
M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24.
柜台:一张十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元美金。
K:Oh, OK. Uh, here's $30.
凯西:哦,好。呃,这是三十元。
M:Here are your two receipts and your change, $6.
柜台:这是你的两张收据,还有找你的零钱六元。
K:Gee, thanks. Uh, now what?
凯西:啊,谢谢。现在还要做什么呢?
M:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry, she'll ask for them from you.
柜台:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。
K:Oh, OK. I guess I'm a little confused.
凯西:哦,好。我想我有点搞乱了。
M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip.
柜台:第一次出国谁都会这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。
K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye!
凯西:谢谢,非常谢谢。拜!
M:Bye. Next, please!
柜台:拜。麻烦下一位!