Reviewing the Options
研究各种选择
Kathy reports back to Evan.
凯西向艾凡回报。
Evan:Come on in, Kathy. I just put the kettle on. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?
艾凡:凯西,请进。我刚把壶放在炉火上开始煮开水,你想喝咖啡还是喝茶呢?
Kathy:Tea would be fine, thanks. Coffee keeps me up at night.
凯西:喝茶好了,谢谢。咖啡会使我晚上睡不着觉。
Evan:Sure thing. Cream and sugar?
艾凡:没问题。加奶精和糖吗?
Kathy:Just sugar, thanks.
凯西:加糖就好,谢谢。
Evan:So, what happened at the travel agency?
艾凡:那么,旅行社那边怎么说?
Kathy:Here are the computer print-outs. We have quite a few choices. Probably the best bet, according to Rick, is to take KLM.
凯西:这里有些计算机印表,我们有许多选择。根据瑞克的说法,最好的选择可能是搭乘荷兰皇家航空。
Evan:Oh? Why's that?
艾凡:哦?为什么呢?
Kathy:They're the flag carrier for the Netherlands, so they have the best airport service. Also, they're well known for their safe, efficient, and courteous service.
凯西:KLM是代表荷兰的国家航空公司,因此拥有最好的机场服务。而且他们的服务安全、有效率又有礼貌,这是出了名的。
Evan:I see. And what else did you and Rick talk about?
艾凡:我懂了。你和瑞克还讨论了什么事?
Kathy:What? Will you cut that out? We're not married, you know.
凯西:什么?你不要再说这种话行吗?我们并没有结婚,你知道的。
Evan:Sorry, it's actually none of my business. Let's get back to business.
艾凡:对不起,实际上这也不关我的事。咱们谈正事吧。