Visiting a Travel Agency
拜访旅行社
Kathy enters a travel agency. Rick Kent greets her.
凯西走进一家旅行社。瑞克?肯特迎接她。
Rick:Hi, Kathy. Please have a seat here. Now, how can I help you?
瑞克:嗨,凯西。请坐。好,有什么事我可以为你效劳吗?
Kathy:Thanks, Rick. A friend and I are planning a trip to visit northern Europe, and I need someinformation on airline flights.
凯西:瑞克,谢谢。我和一个朋友计划一趟游览北欧之旅,需要一些有关航空班机的资料。
Rick:I see. Are you interested in taking a tour?
瑞克:我懂了。你想跟团吗?
Kathy:No, thanks. We're determined to go on our own.
凯西:不想,谢谢。我们决定自助旅行。
Rick:I see. What country or countries do you want to visit?
瑞克:我明白了。你们想去哪个或哪些国家?
Kathy:We'd like to visit Holland, Denmark, and Sweden.
凯西:我们想去荷兰、丹麦和瑞典。
Rick:No problem. You can fly in and out of Amsterdam from New York. Then you can take groundtransportation in Europe.
瑞克:没问题。你们可以从纽约搭飞机往返阿姆斯特丹。然后你们可以在欧洲搭乘陆上(铁公路)交通工具。
Kathy:It sounds so easy.
凯西:听起来很简单嘛。
Rick:It is. Here, I'll give you a computer print-out of all the flights. Anything else?
瑞克:是很容易。来,我会给你一份所有班机时间的计算机印表资料。还有其它事情吗?
Kathy:Not just now. I want to talk this over with my friend first.
凯西:目前没有。我想先和我朋友讨论一下。
Rick:Of course. Just take your time. See you next time. Bye.
瑞克:当然。你们可以慢慢来。下次见了,拜。
Kathy:Thanks so much. Bye.
凯西:非常谢谢你,拜。