1.have nothing to do with sth 与……无关
eg. If you are careful, you will soon see his true colors, and have nothing to do with him.
如果你很谨慎,你很快就会看到他的真面目,不会与他产生任何关系。
eg. All these issues have nothing to do with appreciation for life or motivation or anything like that. It all stems from not knowing where the finish line is.
所有上述的这些感受不是来自于对生命的感谢或激励之类的东西,只是因为我们不知道终点在哪里。
eg. Is there anyone out there, like myself, who is not convinced these childhood morbidity statistics have nothing to do with immunizations?
有没有人像我一样,不相信这些儿童发病率的统计与免疫接种无关?
2.lodge a claim 提出索赔
eg. We can't but lodge a claim against you.
我们不得不向你方提出索赔。
eg. In case of short delivery, the buyer may lodge a claim within 15 day after arrival of the goods.
万一出现了短交货问题,买方可以在货物运达后15日内提出短交货索赔。
eg. I'm unwilling to lodge a claim, but the damage was unbearable .
我不喜欢提出索赔,但这一损失我们无法承受。
3.rely on 取决于……
eg. And all of these freedoms rely on one thing: tolerance.
所有这些自由都依赖于一样东西:宽容。
eg. Therefore, we are not to rely on feelings, but to have faith in the facts.
因此,我们不能依靠我们的感觉,而是要将信心建立在事实上。
eg. He himself advocates that we rely on it.
我们所依赖的观点他自己也加以宣扬。
4.take out 取出;去掉;出发;抵充
eg. Take out insurance, plan your vaccinations in good time and find out how to keep your family safe before you go.
提前买好保险,接种疫苗,在出发前为全家安全做好防范措施。
eg. Departing from this notion, we can take out the concept of fictitious economic law out of the body of present economic law.
从这一理念出发,我们可以在现行经济法体系中抽象出虚拟经济法的概念。
eg. Could you take out my baggage?
请你把我的行李取出来好吗?