A: It's about time these batteries went on sale.
现在这些电池还在特价中吗?
B: I'm sorry. These aren't on sale today.
抱歉,今天不打折。
A: You're kidding me. The ad says they're on sale.
你在开玩笑。广告说他们特价销售。
B: Yes, the other brand of batteries is on sale.
是的,其他的品牌在打折。
A: Oh, I see. I've got the wrong brand.
哦,我知道了,我拿成其他牌子的电池了。
B: Yes, it's an easy mistake to make.
是的,这很容易出错。
A: Well, the ad is written in a misleading way.
嗯,广告写得很容易误导人。
B: I agree. It seems like all ads are meant to confuse you.
我同意。似乎所有的广告都是要有意误导你。
A: Oh, well, it's not the first or last time.
哦,是的,这不是第一次,也不会是最后一次。
B: Hold on, and I'll get you the batteries that are on sale.
等等,我拿给你在特价中的电池。