A: What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B: What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C: It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B: Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C: You have to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B: Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C: Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B: That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C: That' s the idea!
好主意!
dude n. 花花公子;纨绔子弟 vt. 打扮 vi. 打扮
Scotch adj. 苏格兰人的;苏格兰语的