M: Where have you been,hunting?
你去哪里了?去打猎了?
W: No, I’ve been fishing.
不,我去钓鱼了。
M: How could you fish with that shotgun?
怎么能用猎枪钓鱼呢?
W: They were flying fish.
因为它们是飞鱼啊。
M: Were they biting today?
鱼咬钩了吗?
W: If they were, they will biting each other.
如果有,它们也是自相残杀呀。
【Show time two】
W 1: My favorite film is in the town tonight.
我最喜欢的那部电影今晚要在镇里上映了。
W 2:Oh, Really? Are you going to see it?
真的吗?你会去看吗?
W 1: Of course, it’s a first-run film.
当然,这可是一部首映篇啊。
W 2: Oh, really? I will go.
真的吗?那我也去。
W 1: That’s wonderful.
太棒了。
【Show time 3】
M: We have lots of pop music CDs.
我们有很多流行的音乐CD.
W: So do we.
我们也有啊。
M: All our oldies are still on cassette, though.
但是,我们的老歌还全是卡带的。
W: That’s OK. Some of classical music is on cassette.
哪有什么。我们有些古典音乐还是老唱片呢。
【开心时分】
一幅画的故事
W: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
M: I am painting a picture of a caw eating grass.
我在画一幅妞吃草的画。
W: Where is the grass?
草呢?
M: The caw ate it.
被牛吃掉了。
W: Where is the caw?
那牛呢?
M: The caw left. Why should it hang around after all the grass is gone?
牛离开了。草都没了, 牛还有生命力有在哪里晃悠?