1、 开口就说 Open your mouth
如何“吵架”
Put up or shut up! 要么去做要么闭嘴!
Walk the walk, talk the talk! 说到做到.
2、 学来就用 Let’s practice
如何当介绍人
Who are your references? 谁可以当你的介绍人?
(1)
Who are your references?
谁可以当你的介绍人?
My references includes two former business associates and one personal reference.
我的介绍人包括2个以前的同事和一个私人朋友。
What can they tell us about your ability and personality?
他们对你的能力和个性会说些什么?
They can each a test to my hard work ethic and persistence.
他们都能正式我的职业道德和毅力。
(2)
Tell me about your references.
请告诉我你的介绍人。
I have several references who can provide you with information about my character and work habits.
我有好几位介绍人,他们能提供我的性格和工作习惯。
How do you know these references?
你怎么认识这些介绍人的?
Some of them I worked with, others I know from business and personal dealings.
有几位是同事,其他的是在生意和私交中认识的。
(3)
Who are your references?
谁是你的介绍人?
A couple them are former bosses, and the other is a close family friend.
有几个是前任老板,另外是一个我们家的朋友。
That is a good mix of references!
这是一个很好的介绍人组合。
They are all super people!
他们都很厉害!