手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级英语口语 > 初级口语教程 > 正文

Part59:At the Customs在海关

来源:可可英语 编辑:echo   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

59 At the Customs
59 在海关
Your passport,please.
请出示你的护照.
A:Your passport,please. B:Here it is .
A:请出示您的护照.B:在这儿.
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
A:您此行的目的是什么?
B:I'm here for the sports games.
B:来这儿参加运动会.
A:Your visa is for three months. Go through the customs,please.
您的签证有效期为三个月.请办理海关手续吧.
Do you have/Have you got anything to declare?
有什么事申报吗?
A:Here's my passport.I'm a visiting scholar.
A:这是我的护照.我是访问学者.
B:Do you have anything to declare?
B:有什么要申报的吗?
A:No,these are all my personal effects.
A:没有.这些都是我的私人物品.
B:What's in the bag? Would you mind opening the bag?
B:提包里是什么?请您打开包好吗?
A:Not at all.
A:当然可以.
Have you any contraband in your luggage?
行李中有违禁物品吗?
A:Have you any contraband in your luggage?
A:行李中有没有什么违禁物品?
B:Actually,I'm not quite sure what's contraband
B:实际上我不大清楚什么是违禁物品.
A:Would you show me what's in that suitcase?
A:那您能不能让我看看您的箱子里有什么?
B:All right.
B:可以.
I'm sorry I'm going to have to confiscate these.
对不起,这些要扣留.
A:Could you put your hand baggage on the counter,please?
A:您把手提包放在检查台上好吗?
Do you have any gifts,plants,or food in here?
您带没带礼物、植物或食品?
B:Yes,I have some Chinese bananas in my suitcase.
B:带了,我的提箱里有些中国香蕉.
A:I'm sorry,sir.You can't bring fresh fruit into the United States.
A:对不起,不允许把新鲜水果带入美国,
I'm going to confiscate these.
这些东西要扣留.
What's the purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是什么?
A:How long wil you be staying in the United States?
A:您准备在美国逗留几周?
B:About three weeks .
B:约三周.
A:And what's the purpose of your visit? B:Sightseeing.
A:您此行的目的是什么?B:观光.
Shall I go through customs now?
我现在可以过海关了吗?
A:Shall I go through customs now?
A:我现在可以过海关了吗?
B:Yes, but we'll see your baggage first.
B:可以,但是我们是先看看您的行李.
Could you tell me what's in your suitcase,please?
请告诉我里面有什么?
A:Some clothes,my shaving kit,and a few paper bags.
A:几件衣服、剃须用品和几个纸袋.
Would you please make a record of....
请把....登记一下好吗?
A:Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?B:OK.
A:请把携带的外币登记一下好吗?B:好的.
A:Would you mind filling out this form?
A:您请把表填一下吧.
B:Not at all.
B:行.
You don't have to pay duty on....
....不必交税.
A:I don't know what's dutiable.
A:我不知道什么东西要交税,
Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?
个人用品也要交税吗?
B:No.You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.
B:不,您的个人物品不必交税.
A:Thank you.
A:多谢.
How many/much....can I bring with me?
我可以带多少.....?
A:How many cigarettes and bottles of whiskey can I bring with me?
A:我可以带多少香烟和威士忌?
B:You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.
B:香烟超过200支就要付税.
A:What about whiskey?
A:威士忌呢?
B:You're permitted to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor duty-free.
B:允许您免税带两瓶酒.
This is a dutiable article.
这件物品应该交税.
A:This is a dutiable article.
A:这件物品应该交税.
B:How much is the duty?
B:交多少?
A:Fifteen dollars.
A:十五美元.
Did you pay your duty,sir?
您交税了吗?
A:Did you pay your duty,sir?
A:先生,您交税了吗?
B:Yes,here's the receipt.
B:交过了,这是收据.
A:All right, now everything seems to be Ok.
A:好的,现在一切好像都办好了.
You're now through.I hope you have a good time in Britain.
您可以通过了.希望您在英国过得愉快!
This article is subject to duty.
这件东西要交税.
Would you please put your luggage on the counter and open it? What's inside?
A:您能不能把行李放在柜台上打开?里面有什么?
B:My personal properties.
B:我的个人用品.
A:What's this?B:It's a necklace.
A:这是什么?B:一条项链.
A:This article is subject to duty.
A:这件东西要交税.
I'm through with the customs formalities.
我已经办了海关手续.
A:Did you pay your duty,sir?
A:先生,您交税了吗?
B:Yes,here's the receipt.I'm through with the customs formalities.
是的,这是收据.我已办完了海关手续.
A:Have a nice trip!B:Thank you.
A:祝您旅途愉快!B:谢谢!
Fill in this customs baggage declaration form, please.
请把这份海关行李申报单填好.
A:Any arms, ammunitions, living plants or animals?
A:有武器弹药和活的动植物吗?
B:Yes, I have a few thing to declare.
B:是的.我有些东西要申报.
A:Fill in this customs baggage declaration form,please.
A:请填好这份海关行李申报单.
I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
我是这次航班的过境旅客.
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:您有什么要申报的吗?
No,I have nothing to declare.I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
B:没有,我是这次航班的过境旅客.
A:May I know your destination?
A:您要到哪里?
B:I'm going to Los Angelos.
B:到洛杉机.
Anything else besides these?
除此之外还有别的东西吗?
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:有什么要申报的吗?
B:One carton of cigarettes.
B:一条香烟.
A:Anything else besides these? B:No.
除此之外还有别的吗? B:没有.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
suitcase ['su:tkeis]

想一想再看

n. 手提箱

联想记忆
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
declare [di'klɛə]

想一想再看

v. 宣布,声明,申报

联想记忆
confiscate ['kɔnfiskeit]

想一想再看

v. 没收,充公,查抄

联想记忆
luggage ['lʌgidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 行李

 
declaration [.deklə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 宣布,宣言

联想记忆
destination [.desti'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 目的地,终点,景点

 
permitted

想一想再看

adj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)

 
necklace ['neklis]

想一想再看

n. 项链

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。