58 At the Bank
58 在银行
I'd like to open an account.
我想开立个账户
A:May I help you,sir?
A:先生,我能帮您忙吗?
B:I'd like to open an account,
B:我想开个账户.
A:What kind of account do you like to open?
A:您想开什么类型的账户?
B:I'd like to open a savings account.
B:储蓄账户.
You may choose one from....
您可以从....中选择一种.
A:Would you please tell me something about time deposits?
A:您能给我介绍一下定期存款吗?
It's my pleasure.
B:我很愿意,
We offer Time Certificates of Deposit of three,six,twelve-month or three-year maturity.
我们的定期存款有三个月、六个月、十二个月和三年的
You may choose one from those.
您可以从中选择一种.
A:Thank you.I'd like to deposit $500 for six months.
A:多谢了,我想存500美元,存六个月.
Can I renew the certificate on maturity?
到期我可以续存吗?
A:Excuse me, my CD(Certifi-cate of Deposit) matures today.
A:我的定期存款今天到期,
Can I renew the certificate on maturity?
我可以续存吗?
B:Yeah,certainly. You must decide what maturity you wish again.
B:当然可以,您得决定存多长时间.
A:I'd like to deposit it for another three years.
A:我想再存三年.
What maturities are the most popular?
哪一种存款期限最受欢迎呢?
A:Does the interest rate depend on how long you keep the certificate?
A:利率的高低是否取决于存款时间呢?
B:Yes,that's right.
B:是的,您说得对,
Certificates with the longer maturities bear a higher rate of return.
期限长的存款利息就多些.
A:What maturities are the most popular?
A:哪一种存款期限最受欢迎?
I think most customers will invest for the one year term.
B:我想大多娄顾客都会选择一年期存款.
The interest rate for time deposits is much higher than regular savings accounts
定期存款的利率比一般的储蓄存款的利率要高得多
I understand Time Certificate of Deposit pays a higher rate of interest than regular deposits do.
A:据说定期存款的利率比一般存款高.
B:That's right.
B:对,
The interest rate for time deposits is much higher than regular savings account,too.
定期存款的利率比一般的储蓄存款利率要高得多
A:Thank you for your information.B:It's my pleasure.
谢谢您告诉我这些情况.B:不谢.
You shouldn't withdraw your funds before maturity date.
您不该在到期日前提取存款.
A:What can I do for you?
A:请问你有什么事?
B:I have a time deposit here.But it'll mature two months later.
我这儿有张定期存款单,两个月以后到期.
I need the money for an emergency. Can I get it out now?
可我有事急需这笔钱,能现在取款吗?
A:You shouldn't withdraw your funds before maturity date.
A:您不该在到期日之前取款,
If you do,you can not receive the stated interest.
否则就不能获得原定的利息了.
Can you cash this check for me?
你可以为我兑现这张支票吗?
A:What can I do for you?
A:我能为你做点什么?
B:Can you cash this check for me?
B:您可以为我兑现这张支票吗?
A:May I ask what you need so much cash for?
A:请问你怎么需要这么多现金?
Yes,I what to make a purchase,and it has to be paid for in cash.
B:噢,我要做一笔大买,需现金支付.
Where can I exchange my dollars for pounds?
在哪儿可以将美元换成英镑?
A:Excuse me,do you exchange foreign monies?
A:请问你们兑换外币吗?
B:Sorry,we don't deal in foreign currency.
B:对不起,我们不经营外币.
A:Can you tell me where I can exchange my dollars for pounds?
您能告诉我在哪儿可以将美元换成英镑吗?
B:You can do it at City Bank.
B:在花旗银行.
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的汇率是多少?
A:I'd like to exchange some US dollars for RMB.
A:我想将美元兑换成人民币.
B:What's the amount you'd like to exchange?
B:您想换多少?
A:I'd like to exchangse $100. What's the exchange rate today?
我想兑换100美元.今天的汇率是多少?
B:Today's rate for cash purchases is 865.99
今天的现钞买入价是865.99元
Renminbi yuan for 100(one hundred) US dollars in notes.
人民币兑换100美元.
I'd like to convert the unused RMB back into US dollars.
我想把没用完的人民币换成美元.
A:It's very difficult to exchange foreign currencies at the airport,
A:在机场兑换外币十分困难,
so now I'd like to convert the unused RMB back into US dollars.
所以我想在这儿把没用完的人民币兑换成美元
B:Please fill in the exchange menu as the clerk tells you.
B:请按这位职员说的填写外汇兑换单.
A:Thank you.
A:多谢了.
What are you going to convert, bank notes or traveler's checks?
你要兑换什么,是现钞还是旅行支票?
A:I understand that foreign money can be converted at this bank.
A:我知道这家银行可以兑换外币.
That's right.What are you going to convert,bank notes or traveler's check?
对.您想兑换什么,是现钞还是旅行支票?
A:I'd like to convert some francs into dollars.
A:我想把法郎兑换成美元.
Please tell me the procedure for opening a checking account.
请告诉我开支票账户的手续.
A:I'd like to open a checking account.
A:我想开个支票账户,
Please tell me the procedure for opening a checking account.
请告诉我需要的手续好吗?
A:Is there a service charge for the checking account?
A:开支票账户要收服务费吗?
B:Yes, but no charge for the savings.
B要收的,但储蓄账户不收服务费.
Could you tell me the current rate for sterling, please?
您能告诉我现行的英国货币的兑换率吗?
A:Can I help you?
A:我能帮你吗?
B:Could you tell me the current rate for sterling, please?
您能告诉我现行的英国货币的兑换率吗?
A:With pleasure.
A:没问题.
What kind of currency do you want?
您要哪种货币?
A:I'd like to exchange some francs.
A:我想兑换一些法郎.
B:What kind of currency do you want?
B:您要哪种货币?
A:Dutch guilders,please.
A:荷兰盾.
Would you mind giving me some dollars in tens and in fives?
您能给我一些十美元和五美元的钞票吗?
A:I'd like to exchange some francs for American dollars.
A:我想兑换一些美元.
B:What denominations would you like?
B:要什么样的面值?
A:Would you give me some in tens and fives?B:OK.
您能给我一些十美元和五美元的钞票吗?可以.
Can you tell me where the accounting department is?
请问,会计科在哪儿?
A:Can I help you?
A:我能帮你吗?
B:I'd like to see Mr. Addison.
B:他在会计科.
A:He's in the accounting department.
A:他在会计科.
B:Can you tell me where the accounting department is?
B:你能告诉我会计科在哪儿吗?
A:It's on the seccond floor.
A:在二楼.
What's the minimum deposit for opening a checking account?
开一个支票账户的最低存款额是多少?
A:Can you tell en the procedure for opening a checking account?
A:您能告诉我开一个支票账户的手续吗?
B:Sure,with pleasure.
B:当然可以.
A:What's the minimum deposit for opening a checking account?
开一个支票账户的最低存款额是多少?
B:It's $100
B:100美元.
Could you tell me my balance?
能不能把我名下的节余金额告诉我?
A:Good morning,sir.What can I do for you?
A:早晨好,先生.有事儿吗?
B:Could you tell me my balance?
B:能不能把我名下的节余金额告诉我?
A:Your account number, please.
A:请把我的帐户告诉我.
What's the difference between a savings account and a checking accoun?
储蓄存款与支票存款有什么不同?
Excuse me,can you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请您告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款有什么不同的好吗
B:With pleasure.
B:好的.
I'd like to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我想从我的定期存款中支取200美元.
A:Can I help you?
我想从我的不定期存款中支取200美元.
B:I'd like to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
A:Please fill this slip first.
A:请先把这张单子填上.
Is it in yet?
款到了吗?
A:Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
A:早晨好,先生.我能帮您吗?
I'm expecting some money from New York.Is it in yet?
我在等纽约寄来的钱.这笔款到了吗?
A:Just a moment,please. Let me check.
A:请稍等,我查一下.
vt. 撤回,取回,撤退
vi. 退回,撤退,