Lesson One To Beijing
第一课去北京
G:Could I ask for your help in arranging a taxi for me tomorrow?
旅客:请你明天帮我安排一辆出租车好吗?
R:Certainly ...Where would you like to go?
接待员:当然......您要去哪儿?
G:I need to go to Beijing tomorrow.
旅客:我明天需要去北京。
R:Is that just one way or will you be needing the taxi all day?
接待员:只是单程呢还是需要用一整天?
G:One way.
旅客:单程。
R:Okay.And what time would you like to start out?
接待员:好吧,您什么时候动身?
G:7:00 in the morning.
旅客:明天早上7:00.
R:That's fine. I'll arrange a taxi for you for 7:00 a.m.
接待员:好的。我为您安排一辆明早7:00的出租车
then I'll call you to confirm it.
并打电话请您确认一下。
Lesson Two
第二课
To the Airport
去机场
G:I need to go to the airport very early tomorrow morning.
旅客:我需要明天很早就到机场,
Could you arrange a taxi for me in advance?
你能提前为我安排一辆出租车吗?
I'm afraid I won't be able to find one on the street at 6:00 in the morning.
我怕6:00 的时候在街上找不到出租车。
R:Certainly.So you'd like a taxi for 6:00 a.m.?
接待员:当然。您想在明晨6:00的时候要一辆出租车吗?
G:Yes.
旅客:是的。
R:Okay.I'll arrange a taxi for you,then call you to confirm it.
接待员:好的,我会为您安排一辆出租车,然后给您打电话请您确认一下。
G:Thanks very much.
旅客:非常感谢。
R:Hello,Mr.Konnor? This is Reception.
接待员:您好,Konnor先生吗?这里是前台接待处。
A taxi will be waiting to take you to the airport at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
出租车将在明天早上6:00等着接您去机场
G:Great.And how much will it be?
旅客:太好了,大约多少钱?
R:To the airport it should be about 60 yuan.
接待员:去机场大约60元。