v. 避开,规避,避免
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 和老外聊天的地道口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..
I have an excellent marriage.
我的婚姻很幸福.
East, west, home is best.
金窝,银窝,不如自己的狗窝.
Home is where the heart is.
家就是有个人牵挂着你.
There is no place like home.
家是世界上最美的地方.
He can never shun obligations to his parents.
他不能放弃对父母的责任.
I am an only child.
我是独生子(女).
Children are the glue that keeps a family together.
孩子是家庭的粘合剂.
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子.
Whenever I'm in trouble, I know I can count on my family.
每当我身处困境,我知道家人总会在背后支持我.
We had our big family get-together on New Year's Eve.
我们全家人聚在一起庆祝除夕之夜.
My younger brother is the black sheep of the family.
我弟弟是我们家的败家子.
Do you get along with your in-laws?
你和你的亲家相处的好吗?
I have a tight-kint family.
我的家庭关系很亲密.
You two will be bound even closer together.
你们俩会更加亲密无间.
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: