手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级口语 > 从ABC到流利口语 > 正文

从ABC到流利口语 Unit 19:在邮局

来源:可可英语 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Unit 19 At the Post Office
  • 在邮局
  • Where's the nearest post office?
  • 最近的邮局在哪儿?
  • How do I get th the post office?
  • 我该怎么去邮局?
  • What time does the post offic open(close)?
  • 邮局什么时候开门(关门)?
  • How much is an airmail letter to the People's Republic of China?
  • 一封寄到中华人民共和国的航空信件的邮资是多少?
  • Excuse me.Could you please find the zip codes for all these letters?
  • 劳驾,您能帮我查一下这些信件的邮政编码吗?
  • I'd like to send this letter Special Delivery.
  • 我想将这封信按特种快递寄出。
  • I'd like to send this letter to New York.
  • 我想寄这封信到纽约。
  • Please paste this"AIR MALL"sticker on the envelope when you send it by airmail.
  • 你要寄航空邮件时,请把这张“航空邮件”的贴纸贴在信封上。
  • I want to have this letter registered.
  • 我这封信要寄挂号。
  • It's not overweight.
  • 并未超重。
  • Do you have commemorative stamps?
  • 你们有纪念邮票吗?
  • Is it sufficiently stamped?
  • 邮票贴足了吗?
  • How long does this letter take to go there by airmail?
  • 这封信按航空邮件寄,多久才能到?
  • What does this parcel contain?
  • 这个包裹里装的是什么?
  • I want to send a telegram(cable,telex).How much per word?
  • 我要发一份电报,每个字多少钱?
  • Where can I buy envelopes and writing paper?
  • 哪儿可以买到信封和信纸?
  • This is the postal receipt.
  • 这是邮寄收据。
  • Would you give me an international stamp coupon,please?
  • 请给我一张国际邮券好吗?
  • Can I catch the last mail today?
  • 今天我能赶上今天最后一个邮班吗?
  • The parcel counter is the third on the left.
  • 包裹柜台在左边第三个。
  • If the cable is urgent,the rate will be doubled.
  • 如果是加急电报,费率加倍。
  • Please sign this order.
  • 请签一下这张汇票。
  • Conversations
  • 会话
  • Dialogue 1
  • 对话1
  • What's the postage on these letters to HongKong,please?
  • 请问,这些信寄往香港的邮资是多少?
  • I'll have to check.Do you need anything else?
  • 我要查一下,您还需要什么吗?
  • Yes.Five one-dollar stamps,please.
  • 是的,请给我五张1美元邮票。
  • That'll be 14 dollars in all.
  • 总共14美元。
  • Dialogue 2
  • 对话2
  • Three twenty-five cent stamps,please.
  • 请给我三张25美分的邮票。
  • Here you are.Seventy-five cents,please.
  • 好的。请给我75分。
  • And please send this letter by registered mail.
  • 还要将这封信寄挂号。
  • Is there anything valuable in it?
  • 里面有什么重要的东西吗?
  • There's a check for two hundred dollars and a photograph.
  • 里面有一张200元支票及一张照片。
  • Shall I make out a receipt?
  • 您需要开一张收据吗?
  • No,don't bother.
  • 不用了,不用麻烦。
  • That will be ninety-five cents in all.
  • 那总共需要95分。
  • Dialogue 3
  • 对话3
  • Next,please!Hello,may I help you,sir?
  • 下一位!您好,先生,能为您做什么吗?
  • Yes.I want comes to four dollars twenty cents. OK.That comes to four dollars twenty cents. Here is five dollars.
  • 你好,我想要4美元20分。好的,总共要4美元20分。 给您5美元。
  • Here is your change,please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
  • 这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
  • I also want to pick up my package.This is the notice.
  • 我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
  • Let me see...Hmm...Just a minute.Here it is.We need your signature on this note.
  • 让我看一看。嗯,等一会,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
  • Oh,one more thing.Where can I mail this letter?
  • 哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
  • Drop it in the mail box marked"Out of town"at that corner.
  • 把它投进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
  • Thank you very much.
  • 非常感谢。
  • You're welcome.
  • 不客气。
  • Dialogue 4
  • 对话4
  • Would you please weigh this letter to see what the postage is?
  • 麻烦您称一下这封信,看看需要多少邮资,好吗?
  • Do you want to send it by or registered mail?
  • 您是要寄普通还是挂号信?
  • By ordinary air mail,please.
  • 请给我寄普通航空信。
  • Anything of value in it?
  • 里面有什么值钱的东西吗?
  • A postal order for four hundred dollars.
  • In that case,you'd better have it registered.
  • 既然那样,您最好寄挂号信。
  • Will I be informed when my friend gets the letter?
  • 当我的朋友收到这封信时,我会被通知吗?
  • Yes,when your friend gets it,
  • 是的,当您的朋友收到信后,
  • he'll sign a receipt,which will be sent to you by mail.
  • 他将签一张收据,这张收据会寄给您,
  • Then you can be sure it's been received.
  • 您就可以确定他收到了。
  • All right,I'll have it registered,then.
  • 好,那我就寄挂号信。
  • Dialogue 5
  • 对话5
  • Would you tell me how I should send this parcel to Shanghai,China?
  • 您能告诉我如何把这个包裹邮寄到中国的上海吗?
  • It contains only books.
  • 里面只有书。
  • You might send it as"Printed Matter".
  • 您可以将其作为“印刷品”邮寄。
  • I wonder if I could have it insured here?
  • 我想知道可否对比投保?
  • Of course.How much would you want to insure these books for?
  • 当然,您想为这些书投保多少?
  • Let me see...I think I can have them insured for five hundred dollars.
  • 我看看,我想我能投保500美元。
  • Five hundred dollars,so you pay ten dollars for the insurance,
  • 500美元,您付10美元保险金,
  • that's two percent of the total value of the article.
  • 那是物品价值的2%。
  • Here's a check for ten dollars.
  • 这是一张10美元的支票。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Dialogue 1

What's the postage on these letters to HongKong,please?

请问,这些信寄往香港的邮资是多少?

I'll have to check.Do you need anything else?

我要查一下,您还需要什么吗?

Yes.Five one-dollar stamps,please.

是的,请给我五张1美元邮票。

That'll be 14 dollars in all.

总共14美元。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,壳层

联想记忆
contain [kən'tein]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制
vi. 自制

联想记忆
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
insure [in'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 保险,确保
vi. 买保险

联想记忆
telegram ['teligræm]

想一想再看

n. 电报
vt. 向 ... 发电报

联想记忆
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
parcel ['pɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 包裹,一块(土地),部分
vt. 打包,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。