bottom line
最低价
market rate
市场价值
over budget
超出预算
paper work
文件工作
Provisional Tenancy Agreement
临时租约
reasonable terms
合理条件
Scene:Honesty Agency in the telephone conversation
场景:诚信代理行电话商谈
A:Agent
物业代理
C:Client
客户
Good afternoon,Sir,how are you today?
先生,午安,你今天好吗?
Fine,thanks.How about you?
很好,谢谢,你怎样呢?
Fine,I wonder how your company's review of this Property is prgogressing.
很好,我想请问你公司最后的决定如何。
My colleagues and I just had a meeting together this morning.
我和同事刚于今早开会讨论。
We have decided not to rent the Nippon Center.
我们已经决定不租力宝中心。
Why?You told me that your group had a deep interest in the Nippon Center.
为什么?你告诉我你们集团对力宝中心非常感兴趣。
Yes,we do.However,the rent is over our budget.
是的,不过,租金超出公司的预算。
The final rent that the landlord has offered is already below the market rate.
业主提供给你的最后租金已经较市场平均租价低。
I know.However,my company thinks that the rent is still too high.
我知道,不过对我们公司来说仍然是太高了。
My company would like to find some office buildings in Wan Chai or Cause way Bay because the rent there will be much lower.
我的公司希望找一些在湾仔或铜锣湾的商业大厦,因为那里租金比较便宜。
Anyway,thank you for all your time.
无论如何,我非常感谢你的帮忙。
Don't mention it.
别客气。
Anyway,if you want to check out the other office units in Wan Chai or Causeway Bay,I can provide the information for you.
无论如何,如果你想在湾仔或铜锣湾找写字楼单位,我可以为你提供资料。
However,you know the class for office property between Wan Chai and Central or Admiralty is totally different.
但是你知道湾仔和中环或金钟的商业级数完全不同。
I understand.But that is the decision of our management.
我完全了解,不过这是管理层的决定。
I see.
我明白了。
Well,then I'll await your information.
这样吧,我等你的资料。
Thank you.Talk to you later.
谢谢你,稍后再谈。
n. 决定,决策