27.I’m sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你。
【疯狂讲解】
这句话也可以说成:“I’m sorry to trouble you.”
【疯狂实战】
○1A: I can go and ask him, if you want.
(如果你愿意,我可以去问他。)
B: I’m sorry to bother you.
(不好意思麻烦你。)
○2A: I’ll see what I can do for you.
(我看能为你做些什么。)
B: I’m sorry to bother you.
(很抱歉麻烦你。)
○3A: I’m really sorry to trouble you.
(很抱歉麻烦你。)
B: Never mind.
(没关系。)
【发音分析】
○1 (I’m) sorry.
○2Sorry I’m late.
○3I’m sorry to bother you.
上组句子中含一个典型的、美国特有的“大嘴发音”[ɑ]。元音字母“o”在重读闭音节中,美音和英音的发音不同。这是英美发音的重大区别之一。这个音我们俗称为:“感叹祖国大好河山音”——“啊,祖国大好河山”。
Crazy Admiration, Revelation, Exclamation Sound
28.I’m sorry to interrupt you, but…
很抱歉打搅你……
【疯狂实战】
如果别人正在做事,或者正在讲话,你想插进去说点什么,这句话就可以派上用场了。
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but can I talk to you in private?
(很抱歉打搅你,我能和你私下里谈一谈吗?)
B: Sure. What’s up?
(当然可以。怎么啦?)
A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but we’d better hurry.
(很抱歉打断你,不过,我们最好快一点。)
B: That’s right. / You are right.
(说得对。)
A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I don’t think that’s right.
(对不起打断你,我觉得那样不对。)
B: Oh? What do you mean?
(什么?你是什么意思?)
【额外成就感】
①Am I interrupting?(我打扰你了吗?)
②You interrupted us.(你打断了我们。)
③I didn’t mean to interrupt you.(我不是有意打断你的。)