17. Thanks for your time.
[]
谢谢你抽出时间来。
【疯狂实战】
○1A: I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the letter.
(我到处都找遍了,也没看到那封信。)
B: I see. Thanks for your time.
(我知道了,谢谢你费心帮我。)
○2A: If you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.
(如果你不介意的话,我还有工作要做。)
B: Sure. Thanks for your time.
(行。谢谢你,占用你的时间了。)
○3A: Thanks for your time,I appreciate it.
(谢谢你的帮助,我很感激。)
B: It was no trouble at all.
(一点也不麻烦。)
【额外成就感】
○1Thank you. I understand you’re busy.
(谢谢。我知道你很忙。)
○2Thank you. I understand you’re tired.
(谢谢。我知道你很累。)
○3Thank you for your valuable time.
(谢谢你宝贵的时间。)
○4Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule.
(谢谢你在百忙之中抽出时间来。)
○5Thank you for making time to see me.
(谢谢你抽时间来看我。)
○6Thank you for sparing some time for me.
(谢谢你为我抽出时间来。)
18. It’s very kind of you.
[]
你真是太好了。
【疯狂实战】
○1A: I can take you there if you want.
(如果你愿意的话,我可以带你去那儿。)
B: Thank you. It’s very kind of you.
(谢谢。你真是太好了!)
○2A: I can do it for you.
(我可以为你做。)
B: Thanks. It’s very kind of you.
(多谢。你真好。)
○3A: I don’t mind coming back again when you’re not so busy.
(你不忙的时候,我很乐意再回来。)
B: Thanks a lot. It’s very kind of you.
(多谢。你真是太好了!)
【额外成就感】
○1You’re so sweet.(你真好。)
○2How kind of you!(你真好!)
○3Thank you for your kindness.(谢谢你的好意。)
○4I appreciate your kindness.(对您的好意,我非常感激。)
○5Your kindness is really appreciated.(你的善意真让人感激。)
19. You’ve been very helpful.
[]
你帮了大忙。
【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks for everything. You’ve been very helpful.
(谢谢你所做的一切,你真帮了大忙。)
B: You’re welcome.
(不客气。)
○2A: Thanks a lot. You’ve been very helpful.
(多谢,你帮了大忙。)
B: My pleasure.
(乐意效劳。)
○3A: Thank you for your advice. You’ve been very helpful.
(谢谢你的建议,你帮了大忙。)
B: Don’t mention it.
(不用谢。)
【额外成就感】
○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你帮忙。)
○2You helped me a lot.(你帮了我大忙。)
○3It means a lot to me.(它对我意义重大。)
○4You’ve been incredibly helpful.(你真是帮了我大忙。)
○5You don’t know how much you’ve helped me.
(你想像不出你给我的帮助有多大。)
【李阳老师的话】
知道如何感谢别人是远远不够的,还应该懂得如何回应别人的感谢,以下这些感谢回应语都是美国人常用的,请大家务必要逐一掌握,疯狂卖弄!
20. My pleasure.
[]
别客气
【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thank you for reminding me to call my mother.
(谢谢你提醒我打电话给我妈妈。)
B: My pleasure.
(不客气。)
○2A: Thank you for your help.
(谢谢你的帮助。)
B: My pleasure.
(不用谢。)
○3A: You really helped me a lot.
(你真给了我很多帮助。)
B: My pleasure. Anytime.
(别客气,随时乐意效劳。)
【疯狂替换】
○1You’re welcome.(不客气。)
○2It’s my pleasure.(这是我的荣幸。)
○3Don’t mention it!(不客气!)