About Products 产品问题
Brief Introduction
商品的质量是对外贸易中价格的基础,所有的交易和谈判都是在商品本身质地的基础上进行的。那也是为什么越来越多的公司希望通过 ISO国际质量体系认证。有了质量保证,买方才会放心,企业也才会有更大的发展。
相关专题:
Basic Expressions
1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday.
我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
2. We’ve got here our sales samples Type One and Type Two.
这里是我们一号和二号销售样品。
3. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
4. We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.
我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
5. You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
我们凭货样销售茶叶。
6. You can’t see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看这些等级的差别。
7. These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求很大。
8. We are in urgent need of these two grades.
我们急需这两种等级的货。
9. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
10. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior quality goods.
你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。
11. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必须告诉你货物的规格。
12. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
13. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。
14. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.
我们发现货物与原来的式样不符。
15. The Double Fish brand is not so bad. The design is fresh and vivid.
双鱼牌不错,图案新颖。
16. The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖、色泽鲜艳。
17. The difference in quality is no more than usual and indeed unavoidable in this line of goods.
对于这种商品而言,品质上有差别是很常见的,而且的确难以避免。
18. They were carefully examined and picked only this morning.
这些是经过细心挑选、今天早上才摘下来的。
19. This kind of high-powered battery is produced with the latest technology.
这种高能量电池采用的是最新生产技术。
20. Stainless products are always popular because they’re rustproof.
不锈钢制品因为能防锈,所以很受欢迎。
Dialogue 1
A: I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.
B: I’ve looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.
A: We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don’t sacrifice quality for quick profits.
B: Well, we’re really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.
A: That’s great. I’m glad we’ll be able to do business together. I’ll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.
B: Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor’s report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.
-- 我可以向你保证,如果你买了我们的产品,你会得到好品质。
-- 我看过你们的单件,我很满意。你们的商品质量高过标准质量。
-- 我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流。我们不会为了即期利润而 有损质量。
-- 是的,我方真的很愿意谈判后就订货。你们想谈判的话我们随时都 可以。
-- 那最好不过了。我很高兴我们能在一起做生意。到明天早晨我方将 为您准备好一些报价单。
-- 很好。还有,您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧,对 你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题。
Dialogue 2
A: I’m interested in all kinds of your products, but this time I would like to order some fireworks and mosquito coil incense. Please quote us C.I.F. Rangoon.
B: Please let us know the quantity required so that we can work out the premium and freight charges.
A: I’m going to place a trial order for 1,000 units of a dozen fireworks and 500 cartons of mosquito coil incense.
B: All right. Here are our F.O.B. price lists. All the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
A: Your price is reasonable but I wonder if you would give us a discount. You know for the products like yours we usually get 2% or 3% discount from European suppliers.
B: We usually offer on a net basis only. Many of our clients have been doing very well on this quoted price.
-- 我对你们所有的产品都感兴趣,但这次我想购买烟火和蚊香。请报 CIF仰光到岸价。
-- 请你说明需求数量,以便我们计算出保险费和运费。
-- 我们打算试订一千打烟火和五百箱蚊香。
-- 好吧!这是我们的FOB价目表。所有的价格都以我方最后确认为准。
-- 你方的价格很合理,但我想知道你们能否给一个折扣?像这样的 商品,我们通常从欧洲供货商那里得到百分之二到百分之三的折 扣。
-- 我们通常只报净价。我们的许多客户在这个报价上都做得很好。