手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语8000句 > 正文

英语口语8000句-电话

来源:本站原创 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 6 电 话
  • This is Dennis Smith.
  • 我是丹尼斯?史密斯。
  • Hello, John? 喂,
  • 是约翰吗?
  • Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
  • 喂, 请问是丹尼斯?史密斯先生吗?
  • Is this the finance department?
  • 请问是财务科吗?
  • Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
  • 请问是吉姆?贝克医生的办公室吗?
  • Do you mind if I use your phone?
  • 我能借用一下您的电话吗?
  • May I speak to Mr. Sato?
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
  • Is Mark there?
  • 马克在吗?
  • I'm sorry for calling you this late.
  • 真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。
  • I hope I'm not disturbing you.
  • 我希望我没打扰您。
  • I hope I didn't wake you up.
  • 但愿没吵醒您。
  • It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
  • 我有急事要找巴尔先生。
  • I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
  • 有关明天开会的事给您打电话。
  • I'm returning your call.
  • 我给您回电话。
  • ●接电话
  • Speaking.
  • 对,我就是。
  • It's me.
  • 是我呀。
  • ABC Business College, may I help you?
  • ABC商务学院。您有什么事?
  • Who's calling, please?
  • 您是哪位?
  • Who in particular would you like to talk to?
  • 您想找哪位接电话?
  • He's been expecting your call.
  • 他一直在等您的电话。
  • Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
  • 您要找哪个铃木?
  • There are three Suzukis here.
  • 这儿有三位姓铃木的。
  • Would you mind calling back later?
  • 您能过会儿再打吗?
  • Extension 103, please.
  • 请转103。
  • I'll connect you to extension 103.
  • 我给您接103分机。
  • Hold on, please.
  • 请稍等一下。
  • I'll put him on.
  • 我让他接电话。
  • I'll transfer your call.
  • 我把电话给您接过去。
  • I'll get your party for you.
  • 我把电话转给负责人。
  • I'm transferring your call to the sales department.
  • 我把您的电话接到营业部去。
  • Mr. Peck is on line one.
  • 是贝克打来的,请接1号线。
  • You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
  • ABC公司米兰先生的电话。
  • Your party is on the line.
  • 您要找的人来接电话了。
  • ●无法接电话时
  • I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
  • 对不起,她现在脱不开身。
  • I'm sorry, she has company at this time.
  • 对不起,她正在接待客人。
  • Would you like to hold?
  • 您等会儿行吗?
  • He's away from his desk now.
  • 他现在不在座位上。
  • He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
  • 他在公司,但现在不在座位上。
  • I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
  • 对不起,他出去了。
  • When is he coming back?
  • 他什么时候能回来?
  • He should be back in ten minutes.
  • 他大概10分钟后回来。
  • He should be back in the office next week.
  • 他应该下个星期来上班。
  • He's on vacation until next week.
  • 他休假到下个星期。
  • He called in sick today.
  • 他打电话来说病了。
  • He's out of town now.
  • 他现在出差去了。
  • He's out to lunch now.
  • 他现在吃午饭去了。
  • He's in a meeting right now.
  • 他现在正在开会。
  • He's off today.
  • 他今天休息。
  • ●留言、接受留言
  • Please call me back in ten minutes.
  • 请10分钟后再打。
  • May I take a message?
  • 您要给他留言吗?
  • I'll try again later.
  • 过会儿我再打。
  • Can I leave a message?
  • 能留个口信吗?
  • I called but your line was busy.
  • 我给你打电话了,可是占线。
  • Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
  • 请告诉他林恩?凯恩给他打过电话。
  • Please tell him to call me.
  • 请转告他让他给我回个电话。
  • How can he get a hold of you?
  • 他怎么跟您联系呢?
  • Your number, please?
  • 请告诉我您的电话号码。
  • My number is 1234-1234.
  • 我的电话号码是1234-1234。
  • You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock.
  • 请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。
  • Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
  • 我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?
  • OK. I'll tell him that you called.
  • 好的,我转告他您来电话了。
  • How do you spell your name?
  • 您的名字怎么拼?
  • Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
  • 您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。
  • I'll have him call you back.
  • 我让他给您回电话好了。
  • Shall I have him call you back?
  • 是不是让他给您回电话呀?
  • ●挂断电话
  • Please call again anytime.
  • 请随时来电话。
  • I'd better get off the phone.
  • 我得挂电话了。
  • I have to go now.
  • 我得挂电话了。
  • I guess I'd better get going.
  • 我该挂电话了。
  • Nice talking to you. Bye.
  • 能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。
  • Please hang up the phone.
  • 请挂电话吧。
  • I was cut off.
  • 电话断了。
  • She hung up on me.
  • 我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂上了。
  • The phone went dead.
  • 电话不通。
  • Thank you for returning my call.
  • 谢谢你给我回电话。
  • ●打错电话
  • What number are you calling?
  • 您拨的电话号码是多少?
  • Who would you like to talk to?
  • 您找哪位呀?
  • There's no one here by that name.
  • 这儿没有您说的这个人。
  • There's no Bob Hope in this office.
  • 我们公司没有叫鲍勃?霍普的。
  • I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.
  • 对不起,我好像打错了。
  • ●电话留言
  • This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
  • This is a recording.
  • 这是电话录音。
  • ●打电话遇到困难时
  • I can't hear you very well.
  • 我听不清楚。
  • We have a bad connection.
  • 电话线好像有毛病。
  • Could you speak up, please?
  • 您能再大点儿声吗?
  • The lines are crossed.
  • 串线了。
  • I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
  • 对不起,让您久等了。
  • Thank you for waiting.
  • 谢谢您等我。
  • You gave me the wrong number.
  • 你给我的电话号码是错的。
  • THE END


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

英语口语8000句-电话

●打电话
我是丹尼斯·史密斯。
This is Dennis Smith. *打电话时常用This is...代替My name is...。
This is Dennis Smith speaking.
喂,是约翰吗?
Hello, John? *常用于熟人之间。
喂, 请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
请问是财务科吗?
Is this the finance department?
请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
我能借用一下您的电话吗?
Do you mind if I use your phone? *这句话直译是“如果我用一下您的电话,您介意吗?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)。
Do you mind if I use your phone? (我能借用一下您的电话吗?)
No, please go ahead. (可以,请用吧。)
我想找佐藤先生。
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
May I speak with Mr. Sato?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
Is Mr. Sato there, please?
Mr. Sato, please. *这是最简单的说法。并不失礼,工作和日常生活中都可以用。
Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please. *这样说有点太直,除了对熟人以外一般不用。
马克在吗?
Is Mark there? *孩子们之间、朋友之间和比较熟悉的人之间比较随便的说法,工作中最好不用。
真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. *若在早晨的话把late换成early
我希望我没打扰您。
I hope I'm not disturbing you. *disturb“打扰(休息和工作)”。
I hope I'm not keeping you.
但愿没吵醒您。
I hope I didn't wake you up.
I hope I didn't wake you up. (但愿没吵醒您。)
No, you didn't. (没有,你没吵醒我。)
我有急事要找巴尔先生。
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away. *get in contact with...“和……取得联系”。
I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.
有关明天开会的事给您打电话。
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我给您回电话。
I'm returning your call.
I'm calling you back.

●接电话
喂!
Hello. *英语中接电话的人先说“Hello”。
Hello. (喂!)
Oh, hello. Is Mark there? (喂,马克在吗?)
对,我就是。
Speaking. *对方要找的刚好是自己,就以这句“我就是”回答。
This is he. *女性用“This is she”。
This is Mr. Sato speaking. (对,我是佐藤。)
This is. *有点儿生硬的感觉。
是我呀。
It's me. *常用于像夫妻间关系非常亲密的场合。
ABC商务学院。您有什么事?
ABC Business College, may I help you? *公司等工作场所接电话时的一般对答方式。个人家庭接电话时只需说“Hello”。
Thank you for calling ABC Business College.
Can I help you?
您是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
Who's speaking, please?
Who is this, please?
May I ask who's calling?
Who should I say is calling?
您想找哪位接电话?
Who in particular would you like to talk to? *in particular“特别”、“尤其”。
他一直在等您的电话。
He's been expecting your call. * He'sHe has的省略形式。Expect“抱有希望地等待”。
您要找哪个铃木?
Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
这儿有三位姓铃木的。
There are three Suzukis here.
您能过会儿再打吗?
Would you mind calling back later?
Could you call back later?
请转103。
Extension 103, please. *extension“延长”,在这里表示“分机电话”。
May I have extension 103?
Could I have extension number 103?
Please connect me with extension 103.
Would you transfer this call to extension 103?
我给您接103分机。
I'll connect you to extension 103.
I'm transferring your call to extension 103.
请稍等一下。
Hold on, please. *hold on“等待”。
May I speak to Mr. Smith? (请找史密斯先生。)
Hold on, please. (请稍等。)
One moment, please.
Just a moment, please.
Hold the line, please.
Just a second, please.
我让他接电话。
I'll put him on. * put...on“让……接电话”。
I'll connect you. (把电话转接给你。) *connect“连接”。
我把电话给您接过去。
I'll transfer your call.
I'll put you through.
我把电话转给负责人。
I'll get your party for you. *party 不是“聚会”而是指接电话的对象。
Let me transfer this call for you.
I'm transferring your call to the person in charge.
我把您的电话接到营业部去。
I'm transferring your call to the sales department.
是贝克打来的,请接1号线。
Mr. Peck is on line one.
Mr. Peck for you. He's on line one.
Pick up line one. It's Mr. Peck.
ABC公司米兰先生的电话。
You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
There's a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
Mr. Miller of ABC is on the line.
您要找的人来接电话了。
Your party is on the line. *通过电话交换台的接线员时,接线员接通电话后常用的表达方式。
Your party is on the line. (您要找的人来接电话了。)
Thank you. (谢谢。)

重点单词   查看全部解释    
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
disturb [dis'tə:b]

想一想再看

v. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安

联想记忆
extension [iks'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机

联想记忆
disturbing [di'stə:biŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist

 
miller ['milə]

想一想再看

n. 磨坊主,铣床(工)

 
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
delay [di'lei]

想一想再看

v. 耽搁,推迟,延误
n. 耽搁,推迟,延期

 
recording [ri'kɔ:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 录音 动词record的现在分词

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。