手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语8000句 > 正文

英语口语8000句-在工作单位

编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 5 在工作单位
  • I made it!
  • 我赶上了!
  • Be punctual!
  • 要严格遵守时间。
  • You are late again.
  • 你又迟到了。
  • I was only late by five minutes.
  • 我只迟到了5分钟。
  • Did you punch in?
  • 打出勤卡了吗? *上班时。
  • Did you punch out?
  • 打出勤卡了吗?*下班时。
  • Let me check my schedule.
  • 让我看看我的日程安排。
  • I've got so much to do.
  • 我有好多事要干。
  • I'm pressed for time.
  • 我的时间安排很紧。
  • I'm an ordinary office worker.
  • 我是个普通的公司职员。
  • The work doesn't need much effort.
  • 这工作不太费事。
  • Don't neglect your duties!
  • 干活别偷懒。
  • I take charge of the west side.
  • 西区由我负责。
  • I'm done with the work.
  • 我已结束那项工作了。
  • I can still work for a long time.
  • 我还能工作好长时间呢。
  • Our boss has been fired.
  • 我们的上司被解雇了。
  • Please staple these together.
  • 请把这个订在一起。
  • Would you copy these papers?
  • 能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?
  • This copy machine doesn't work.
  • 复印机有毛病了。
  • I think it ran out of paper.
  • 我想复印机是没纸了。
  • When is this due?
  • 付款截止到什么时候?
  • It's due on the thirtieth.
  • 付款日期截止到30号。
  • Let's take a break.
  • 我们休息一会儿吧。
  • Get me a cup of coffee, will you?
  • 能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?
  • Would you like some coffee?
  • 您想喝杯咖啡吗?
  • That would be great.
  • 那真是太好了。
  • It's almost lunchtime.
  • 快到午饭时间了。
  • We took an hour lunch break.
  • 我们有1小时的午休时间。
  • Let's get started.
  • 我们开始吧。
  • I can't leave this job at the moment.
  • 现在我不能放下这个工作。
  • I'm too busy to bother with such details.
  • 我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。
  • I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.
  • 我忙得四脚朝天。
  • Don't slack off!
  • 别偷懒!
  • Do your best!
  • 尽你的全力!
  • Don't work too hard.
  • 悠着点儿。
  • Pull yourself together.
  • 打起精神来。
  • You can count on me.
  • 你可以找我呀!
  • I don't even have time to catch my breath.
  • 连喘口气的工夫都没有。
  • What's keeping you?
  • 你怎么耽搁了?
  • Changing jobs is the only way out.
  • 换个工作是惟一的解决办法。
  • You'd better work harder.
  • 你应该更加努力工作。
  • I'm a workaholic.
  • 我是个工作狂。
  • I don't know how to fill out this form.
  • 我不知道这张表怎么填。
  • How do I fill out this form?
  • 这张表怎么填?
  • Can you help me with this form?
  • 您能帮我填一下这张表吗?
  • It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it?
  • 看来会议要开长时间了,是吧?
  • The meeting went well.
  • 会议开得很成功。
  • I did all I could do.
  • 我已经尽了最大的努力了。
  • Are you impressed?
  • 你觉得印象深刻吗?
  • Please underline the important items.
  • 请在重要事项的下面划线。
  • Check.
  • 好,没问题!
  • Would you get to the point?
  • 你能把要点说得再清楚点儿吗?
  • Please do it all over again.
  • 全部重做。
  • Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.
  • 把这个给田中先生传真过去。
  • Please hand the document in to me.
  • 请把那份文件交给我。
  • This is a piece of work I can be proud of.
  • 这是我的得意之作。
  • I can't find my white-out.
  • 我找不到我的涂改液了。
  • Are you working overtime tonight?
  • 今晚你加班吗?
  • Business is business.
  • 工作就是工作,不能讲私情。
  • He's a hard worker.
  • 他是个努力工作的人。
  • You're overworking.
  • 你超负荷工作了。
  • Finish this report today!
  • 今天必须完成这份报告。
  • When is the paper due?
  • 报告截止到几号?
  • I've got so much to do.
  • 我有很多事要做。
  • There's a lot of work piled up on my desk.
  • 瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事儿。
  • We'll fake it.
  • 差不多就得了。
  • All done!
  • 全都做完了。
  • It's been a long day.
  • 今天忙了一天。
  • I can't make an exception for you.
  • 我不能为你破例。
  • It's dark outside already.
  • 外边天都黑了。
  • Let's finish up.
  • 就干到这儿吧。
  • I've just finished work.
  • 正好工作刚做完。
  • Today's payday!
  • 今天发工资。
  • Let's have a drink.
  • 我们一起去喝一杯吧。
  • Thanks for your hard work.
  • 你辛苦了。
  • I hope you don't mind my leaving now.
  • 我先走了。
  • Sorry for interrupting.
  • 对不起,打断一下。
  • May I interrupt you?
  • 打扰一下可以吗?
  • Mr. Smith is on line one.
  • 史密斯先生在1号线听电话。
  • I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
  • 我已经和青木先生约好了。
  • What floor is ABC on?
  • ABC公司在几楼?
  • Where are the elevators?
  • 电梯在哪儿?
  • ●工作单位的人际关系
  • I don't get along well with her.
  • 我跟她合不来。
  • I respect him.
  • 我很尊敬他。
  • I despise him.
  • 我瞧不起他。
  • I want to get along with everyone.
  • 我想和大家和睦相处。
  • Are you getting along with her?
  • 你跟她合得来吗?
  • She ignored me.
  • 她根本不搭理我。
  • I don't know what he's really thinking.
  • 我不知道他在想什么。
  • I have no reason to be envied.
  • 我没有理由让人嫉妒。
  • I don't like brownnosers.
  • 我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。
  • I'm neglecting my family.
  • 我是个不顾家的人。
  • Which side are you?
  • 你站在哪一方?
  • I'm on your side.
  • 我是站在你这边的。
  • He's very hard on me.
  • 他对我很不客气的。
  • He always treats me like an enemy.
  • 他总把我当作眼中钉。
  • He treated me badly.
  • 他对我很蛮横。
  • I'm obligated to him.
  • 我欠他的情。
  • We're on a first name basis.
  • 我们很熟,互相直呼其名。
  • ●评论他人
  • He'll never let you down.
  • 他不会让你失望的。
  • He's efficient.
  • 他很能干。
  • He's a good guy.
  • 他是个好人。
  • He looks old for his age.
  • 他显老。
  • You look younger than me.
  • 你看上去比我年轻。
  • That's the way he is.
  • 他就是那种人。
  • Who is he like?
  • 他长得像谁?
  • He has a lot of common sense.
  • 他有丰富的常识。
  • He's wise for his age.
  • 他虽年轻,却很博学。
  • He knows a lot of people.
  • 他交际很广。
  • He's a go-getter.
  • 他是个有才干的人。
  • You're so sympathetic.
  • 你真体谅人。
  • He's faithful.
  • 他是守信用的人。
  • He has a deep voice.
  • 他的嗓音低沉。
  • He has put on weight.
  • 他发福了。
  • He's overweight.
  • 他太胖了。
  • You have a lot of nerve.
  • 你真有胆量。你好大胆子。
  • He's a very modest man.
  • 他是个很谦虚的人。
  • He has a good temper.
  • 他有个好脾气。
  • He has a bad temper.
  • 他这个人脾气暴躁。
  • There's something strange about her.
  • 她不知哪儿有点怪。
  • She's not herself.
  • 她有点不太对劲儿。
  • She's so weird.
  • 她真让人捉摸不透。
  • Tammy eats like a bird.
  • 塔米饭量很小。
  • She has a nice figure.
  • 她的身材很好。
  • His best days are gone.
  • 他已过壮年。
  • My father's getting on in years.
  • 我父亲上年纪了。
  • What does he look like?
  • 他长得什么样?
  • They're making a big fuss.
  • 他们闹得天翻地覆。
  • He's a chain smoker.
  • 他抽烟抽得没完没了。
  • ●贬低别人
  • He takes things too seriously.
  • 他总把问题想得过于严重。
  • He's simpleminded.
  • 他头脑简单。
  • He's on edge today.
  • 今天他情绪烦躁。
  • He's talkative.
  • 他真是个多嘴多舌的人。
  • He's quite well off.
  • 他非常有钱。
  • He's fresh.
  • 他很好色。
  • He's a smooth talker.
  • 他的嘴甜着呢。
  • He's nobody's fool.
  • 他是个不可小看的人。
  • He often says absurd things.
  • 他净说些傻话。
  • He has no sense of responsibility.
  • 他一点儿责任心都没有。
  • He's very offensive.
  • 他真是个让人讨厌的人。
  • He's a difficult man to deal with.
  • 他这人很难对付。
  • He's a stubborn old man.
  • 他是个倔老头。
  • He's aiming too high.
  • 他总是好高骛远。
  • That man never admits defeat.
  • 他从不认输。
  • He's very vague.
  • 他是个难以捉摸的人。
  • He's crooked.
  • 他性格乖张。
  • He's good for nothing.
  • 他一无是处。
  • She's shy around strangers.
  • 她认生。
  • You're too timid.
  • 你是个胆小鬼。
  • He's acting big.
  • 他在逞强。
  • He has a short temper.
  • 他动不动就生气。
  • He eats like a horse.
  • 他很能吃。
  • Your perfume is strong.
  • 你的香水味真够呛人的。
  • ●自我评价
  • I'm all thumbs.
  • 我笨手笨脚的。
  • I like being alone.
  • 我喜欢独处。
  • I'm easygoing.
  • 我这个人比较随和。
  • I get embarrassed easily.
  • 我遇事就慌。
  • I'm practical about everything.
  • 我做什么事都很现实。
  • I have a one-track mind.
  • 我是一根筋。
  • I'm a good judge of character.
  • 我看人很准。
  • I have a sweet tooth.
  • 我爱吃甜食。
  • I prefer wine to sweets.
  • 我是个酒鬼。
  • I have led a dog's life.
  • 我过着悲惨的生活。
  • I have poor eyesight.
  • 我的视力不好。
  • THE END


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Tammy eats like a bird. *直译“塔米像鸟一样吃饭”,是人却只有小鸟那么点儿饭量。
Tammy eats like a bird. (塔米饭量很小。)
She's on a diet. (她正减肥呢。)
Tammy eats very little. (塔米只吃一点点。)
Tammy doesn't eat very much. (塔米不怎么吃。)
Tammy eats like a horse. (塔米特别能吃。)
她的身材很好。
She has a nice figure. *表示“体型”时不用style
She has a good figure.
他已过壮年。
His best days are gone.
He's past his prime.
我父亲上年纪了。
My father's getting on in years. *be getting on in years 为惯用语,“上年纪”。
My father's becoming an old man.
My father's getting older.
他长得什么样?
What does he look like?
他们闹得天翻地覆。
They're making a big fuss. *make a fuss“大声吵闹”、“喧哗”。
They're making a big deal about it.
他抽烟抽得没完没了。
He's a chain smoker.
Does he smoke? (他抽烟吗?)
Yes, he's a chain smoker. (抽,他一抽就抽个没完。)
He's a heavy smoker.
He smokes non-stop.

●贬低别人
他很自私。
He's selfish. *selfish 带有轻视的语气,表示“自私的”、“利己的”、“不考虑别人的”。
I don't like John. (我不喜欢约翰。)
Why? (为什么?)
Because he's selfish. (他太自私了。)
He's self-centered. (他总是以自己为中心。)
He's self-serving. (他是个只顾自己的人。)
He only cares about himself. (他只想他自己的事。)
He doesn't care about anyone but himself. (他从来不想别人。)
他总把问题想得过于严重。
He takes things too seriously.
他头脑简单。
He's simpleminded. *simpleminded“单纯的”、“头脑简单的”,也有“无知的”、“愚蠢的”语感。
He's a simple man. *这句话也可解释为“他是个很实际的人”。
He isn't so smart. (他不很聪明。)
今天他情绪烦躁。
He's on edge today. *edge“边缘”。on edge 表示“烦躁”、“不安稳”。
What's wrong with him? He's on edge today. (怎么啦,他今天这么烦躁。)
I don't know. (我不知道。)
He's edgy today.
He's in a bad mood today. (他今天情绪不好。)
他真是个多嘴多舌的人。
He's talkative. *talkative“喜欢说话”、“多嘴多舌”。
He's talkative. (他真多嘴多舌。)
Yeah, you can say that again. (啊,你也这么说呀。)
He's a motor-mouth.
He never shuts up. (他从来都闭不上嘴。)
他非常有钱。
He's quite well off. *well off“有钱”、“富裕”,比rich的语气随便。
How's he doing? (他现在怎么样?)
He's quite well off now. (他现在可有钱了。)
He's a wealthy man.
He's rich.
He's rolling in it.
他很好色。
He's fresh. *看样子可以翻成“他是个新鲜的人”,但实际上表达的是“他是好色的人”。
He always tries to touch me. (他总想碰我。)
Yeah, he's fresh. (是啊,他真好色。)
He's a dirty-minded man.
He's a dirty old man. (他真是个讨厌的老头。)
All he thinks about is sex. (他满脑子想的都是情事。)
他的嘴甜着呢。
He's a smooth talker.
Watch out for him. (你得小心点儿他。)
Why? (为什么?)
He's a smooth talker. (他的嘴甜着呢。)
He's honey-tongued.
他是个不可小看的人。
He's nobody's fool. *“难打交道的人”、“不容轻视的对手”。
What's Joe like? (乔这个人怎么样?)
He's nobody's fool. (你可不能小看他。)
He's very shrewd.
他净说些傻话。
He often says absurd things. *absurd“荒谬的,毫无道理的”。
He often says ridiculous things.
He says strange things a lot.
He says a lot of weird things.
他一点儿责任心都没有。
He has no sense of responsibility.
He's so irresponsible.
他真是个让人讨厌的人。
He's very offensive. *offensive“讨厌的”、“令人不愉快的”、“(人或言行等)令人作呕的”。
他这人很难对付。
He's a difficult man to deal with. *deal with“处理、对待(人或事)”。
He's hard to deal with.
He's hard to put up with. (他让人难以忍受。)
他是个倔老头。
He's a stubborn old man. *stubborn“顽固的”、“倔强的”。
Didn't your father say okay? (你爸爸同意了吗?)
No, he's a stubborn old man. (没有,他是个倔老头。)
He's a hardheaded old man.
他总是好高骛远。
He's aiming too high. *aim high“奢望”、“逞能、逞强”。
He's overreaching himself.
He's out of his league.
他从不认输。
That man never admits defeat.
He never admits he is wrong.
He is a sore loser.
He hates being defeated. (他讨厌失败。)
He can't handle defeat. (他是个输不起的人。)
他是个难以捉摸的人。
He's very vague. *vague“不可捉摸”、“不清楚的”、“不明确的”。
He's very vague. (他是个难以捉摸的人。)
He's just like my brother. (和我弟弟一样。)
He is difficult to understand. (他真让人难以理解。)
He isn't very clear. (他让人不易琢磨。)
他性格乖张。
He's crooked. *crook 原意是thief,即“小偷”、“骗子”。crooked表示“性格孤僻”、“乖张”。
He's crooked. (他性格乖张。)
But I like him. (可我喜欢他。)
He's a scammer. *俚语。
He's a crook.
He's a con man. *俚语。
他一无是处。
He's good for nothing.
He's not nice to you? (他是不是对你不好?)
No, he's good for nothing. (嗯,他简直一无是处。)
He isn't good for anything.
He's a bum. *俚语。
她认生。
She's shy around strangers.
She's bashful.
She feel uncomfortable around strangers. (她跟不认识的人在一起总觉得不自在。)
She's afraid of strangers. (她怕生人。)
你是个胆小鬼。
You're too timid.
You're gutless.
You're a wimp.
You're a chicken.
他在逞强。
He's acting big.
He's acting like a hot shot.
他动不动就生气。
He has a short temper. *temper 特指“(感情上的)秉性,气质”,short temper 表示“易怒”。
He gets angry easily.
He loses his temper quickly.
He is very temperamental. (他喜怒无常。)
他很能吃。
He eats like a horse. *直译是“他吃起来像匹马一样。”
He eats huge amounts.
He eats like a bird.(他饭量很小。)
你的香水味真够呛人的。
Your perfume is strong.
I can smell your perfume a mile away. (我老远就闻见你的香水味了。) *带有讽刺意味的表达方式。
Your perfume is romantic. (你的香水够浪漫的。) *褒义,“芳香扑鼻”。

●自我评价
我的心还很年轻。
I'm young in spirit. *in spirit“心理的”、“精神上的”。
I have a youthful spirit.
I'm young at heart.
我笨手笨脚的。
I'm all thumbs. *thumb“大拇指”,注意b不发音。每根手指都像拇指一样笨手笨脚的。
Can't you fix it? (您能帮我修理一下吗?)
I'm all thumbs. (我可是笨手笨脚的。)
I'm clumsy.
I'm very clumsy.
I have butterfingers.
I'm (such) a klutz. *俚语。
我喜欢独处。
I like being alone.
I enjoy having time to myself.
I'm a loner.
我这个人比较随和。
I'm easygoing. *easygoing“悠闲的”、“不小气的”、“不小心眼的”、“不拘小节的”。
I'm temperamental. (我爱发脾气。)
I'm not. I'm easygoing. (我可不是,我挺随和。)
I'm an optimist. (我是个乐天派。)
I'm carefree.
I like to take it easy.
我遇事就慌。
I get embarrassed easily. *embarrass“使……发窘”、“使……尴尬”、“让……为难”。
Your face is red! (你脸都红了。)
I get embarrassed easily. (我遇事就慌。)
我做什么事都很现实。
I'm practical about everything. *practical“(人或想法)很现实的”,褒义。
I like to be practical about things. (我喜欢现实地考虑问题。)
I'm a very practical person. (我是个非常现实的人。)
我是一根筋。
I have a one-track mind. *track 表示“轨道”,one-track表示“单线轨道”。这句话表示“只能考虑一件事的人”,一般为贬义。
I'm obsessed with one idea.
I can't take my mind off of... (我无法不去想……)
我看人很准。
I'm a good judge of character. *judge“能辨别好坏的人”、“鉴定者”。
I have a good eye for character.
I'm a poor judge of character. (我不会看人。)
我爱吃甜食。
I have a sweet tooth. *have a sweet tooth 直译是“有甜牙”,实际意思是“爱吃甜食”。
You like sweets, don't you? (你爱吃甜食,是吗?)
Yeah, I have a sweet tooth. (是的,我爱吃甜食。)
I love sweets. (我特喜欢吃甜的。)
我是个酒鬼。
I prefer wine to sweets. *直译是“比起甜东西来我更爱喝酒”。
I prefer savory to sweet. (比起甜的来我更爱吃辣的。)
我过着悲惨的生活。
I have led a dog's life. *lead a dog's life 直译是“像狗一样的生活”。应该记住这句惯用表达方式。
I have had a miserable life.
I've had a terrible life.
我的视力不好。
I have poor eyesight.
I have good eyesight. (我的视力很好。)

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
savory ['seivəri]

想一想再看

adj. 可口的;风味极佳的;味美的 n. 开胃菜;[植

联想记忆
temper ['tempə]

想一想再看

n. 脾气,性情
vt. 使缓和,调和 <

联想记忆
bizarre [bi'zɑ:]

想一想再看

adj. 奇异的,怪诞的
n. 奇异花

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
hardheaded ['hɑ:d'hedid]

想一想再看

adj. 顽固的,现实的,冷静的,脚踏实地的

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
embarrass [im'bærəs]

想一想再看

vt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬
vi. 窘迫

联想记忆
defeat [di'fi:t]

想一想再看

n. 败北,挫败
vt. 战胜,击败

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。