手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语8000句 > 正文

英语口语8000句:在家中

来源:本站原创 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 第一章 日常生活中使用的短句
  • ●从起床到出门
  • Did the alarm clock go off?
  • 闹钟响了吗?
  • It's time to get up!
  • 该起床了!
  • Get up soon.
  • 快点儿起床!
  • Are you awake?
  • 你醒了吗?
  • Are you feeling sick?
  • 你不舒服吗?
  • Did you sleep well?
  • 睡得好吗?
  • Would you turn off the alarm clock?
  • 能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
  • You finally got up.
  • 你终于起来了。
  • It's a nice day!
  • 今天是个好天!
  • Did you stay up late last night?
  • 昨晚你熬夜了?
  • Let's fold up the futon. 把被子叠好。
  • I had a nightmare.
  • 我做了个可怕的梦。
  • You left the light on.
  • 你一直没关灯啊。
  • I have to go wash my face.
  • 我得洗脸了。
  • It's time to eat breakfast.
  • 该吃早饭了。
  • I'm still sleepy.
  • 我还困着呢。
  • I'm still yawning.
  • 我还打哈欠呢。
  • I have a hangover.
  • 昨天的酒还没醒呢。
  • I'm a night person.
  • 我是个夜猫子。
  • Coffee wakes me up.
  • 我是用咖啡来提神的。
  • Did you brush your teeth?
  • 刷牙了吗?
  • I have to comb my hair.
  • 我得梳梳头了。
  • What should I wear?
  • 穿什么好呢?
  • Hurry up and get dressed.
  • 快换衣服。
  • Put those pajamas away!
  • 把睡衣收好。
  • I'm leaving. Bye mom!
  • 我走了。妈妈再见!
  • Let's play hooky today!
  • 今天我们逃学吧。
  • You're wearing your sweater inside out.
  • 你毛衣穿反了。
  • It's upside down.
  • 上下颠倒了。
  • Don't forget to take out the garbage.
  • 可别忘了扔垃圾!
  • It's your turn to take out the garbage.
  • 今天该你扔垃圾了。
  • What are you doing today?
  • 今天你们干嘛?
  • If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
  • 你快点儿,我们该迟到了!
  • Hurry or you'll be late for school.
  • 快点儿,上学该迟到了。
  • Did you lock the door?
  • 你锁门了吗?
  • Aren't you forgetting something?
  • 没忘了什么东西吧?
  • It's already 8:00.
  • 都已经8点了!
  • I'm late!
  • 我晚了!
  • I have to rush!我得赶紧走!
  • What time are you coming home?
  • 几点回来?
  • Have you got your lunch box?
  • 饭盒带了吗?
  • It might rain today.
  • 今天好像要下雨。
  • Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
  • 出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
  • ●从回家到就寝
  • I'm home.
  • 我回来了。
  • Welcome home!
  • 你回来了。
  • Did you have a good time?
  • 今天过得愉快吗?
  • How did it go today?
  • 今天怎么样?
  • Can I go out to play?
  • 我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
  • I'm hungry.
  • 我饿了。
  • Where are the snacks?
  • 点心在哪儿?
  • I'm going to cram school now.
  • 我去补习学校了啊。
  • May I have my allowance?
  • 能给我点儿零花钱吗?
  • I'm tired.
  • 真累啊!
  • What would you like for dinner?
  • 晚饭你想吃什么?
  • Would you help me set the table?
  • 你能帮我准备餐具吗?
  • What should I make for dinner?
  • 晚饭做什么好呢?
  • It's good to be home.还是家好哇。
  • The bath is ready.
  • 洗澡水烧好了。
  • I'm taking a shower.
  • 我要冲个澡。
  • Is dinner ready?
  • 晚饭好了吗?
  • Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
  • 妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?
  • What's for dinner?
  • 晚饭吃什么?
  • Today, we're having curry.
  • 今天吃咖哩饭。
  • How soon can you get it ready?
  • 还要多久才能做好呀?
  • Let's eat.
  • 我吃了啊。
  • Please go ahead.
  • 请先吃吧。
  • This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
  • 这刀挺好使的,是不是?
  • The water is boiling!
  • 水开啦!
  • Come and get it!
  • 开饭啦!
  • It's time to eat.
  • 该吃饭啦!
  • I'm coming.
  • 这就来啦!
  • Did you wash your hands well?
  • 手洗干净了吗?
  • Don't spill it!
  • 别弄洒了。
  • Eat all of your vegetables.
  • 把碗里的菜吃光。
  • Finish up your plate.
  • 把碗里的饭吃干净。
  • I don't like asparagus.
  • 我不喜欢吃芦笋。
  • It was very delicious. Thank you.
  • 谢谢您的款待。
  • Would you clear the table?
  • 能帮我收拾盘子吗?
  • Do the dishes!
  • 把盘子洗了。
  • I'll dry the dishes.
  • 我擦盘子。
  • What are you doing?
  • 你干什么呢?
  • I'm watching TV.
  • 我看电视呢。
  • Are there any good programs on TV?
  • 有什么好看的节目吗?
  • Nomo is on TV.
  • 野茂上电视了。
  • What's on Channel 8?
  • 8频道演什么呢?
  • Would you change the channel?
  • 能不能帮我换个台?
  • I want to watch more TV.
  • 我还想看电视。
  • Let's spread out the futon.
  • 铺床吧。
  • I'm sleepy.
  • 我困了。
  • Did you do your homework?
  • 作业做了吗?
  • Study hard.
  • 好好学习。
  • Hurry up and go to sleep.
  • 快点睡觉。
  • Enough with your video games.
  • 游戏玩够了吧。
  • Make sure you brush your teeth.
  • 一定要刷牙噢。
  • Are you ready for tomorrow?
  • 明天的东西都准备好了吗?
  • I'm going to take a bath.
  • 我去洗个澡。
  • Time to go to sleep.
  • 该睡觉了。
  • You left the TV on.
  • 电视还开着呢。
  • Don't leave your stuff here.
  • 别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
  • I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
  • 把闹钟定在8点了。
  • Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
  • 明天7点叫醒我。
  • Good night.
  • 晚安。
  • Sweet dreams.
  • 做个好梦。
  • ●休息日
  • I want to take a nap.
  • 我真想睡个午觉。
  • I'm going to lie down.
  • 我去躺一会儿。
  • You're pretending to be asleep.
  • 你在装睡啊!
  • Were you sleeping?
  • 你睡着了吗?
  • No, I was awake.
  • 没有,还没睡呢。
  • Will you change the baby's diaper?
  • 你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
  • Do you need to pee?
  • 想尿尿吗? *主要对小孩子用。
  • It's time to go wee-wee.
  • 该尿尿了。 *主要对小孩子用。
  • Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
  • Let's play catch.
  • 我们来投球吧。
  • The water is leaking.
  • 漏水了。
  • It's so dusty.
  • 全是灰呀。
  • It's stuffy in this room.
  • 这间屋子通风真差。
  • It's drafty in this room.
  • 这个房间很通风。
  • Will you feed the dog?
  • 你能去喂喂狗吗?
  • Will you take the dog for a walk?
  • 你去遛遛狗吧?
  • Take care of my brother and sister.
  • 帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。
  • Please water the plants.
  • What a mess!
  • 啊!怎么这么乱呀!
  • Help me.
  • 帮帮我吧。
  • Clean up your room.
  • 把你的屋子收拾收拾。
  • Help me clean up the house.
  • 帮我打扫打扫卫生。
  • We're out of dish detergent.
  • 洗涤灵用完啦。
  • Would you put up the clothes to dry?
  • 你能把衣服晾上吗?
  • Will you help me fold up the clothes?
  • 你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
  • Please sweep the floor.
  • 把地扫扫。
  • Please scrub the sink.
  • 把厨房的池子洗干净。
  • I have to vacuum my room。
  • 我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
  • Please dust the shelves。
  • 掸掸柜子上的土。
  • Please mop the floor.
  • 请拖拖地。
  • Will you iron the shirt?
  • 你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
  • I have to iron my skirt.
  • 我的裙子得熨了。
  • Let's go grocery shopping.
  • 我们去超市买东西吧。
  • The park was crowded.
  • 公园里人挤人。
  • Can you baby-sit tonight?
  • 今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
  • ●送礼物
  • This is for you.
  • 这是送给你的。
  • This is your share.
  • 这是你的那份。
  • What do you want for your birthday?
  • 过生日想要什么礼物?
  • Ta-dah!
  • 噢,来喽! *把礼物等送到别人面前时的一种表达方式。
  • ●生活习惯
  • I usually work out after work。
  • 我经常下班以后运动。
  • I've started jogging.
  • 我开始慢跑锻炼。
  • I quit smoking。
  • 我戒烟了。
  • Do you dream often?
  • 你常做梦吗?
  • I've been forgetful lately.
  • 最近我总是丢三落四的。
  • ●理财
  • When is this due?
  • 什么时候到期?
  • It's due on the thirtieth.
  • 交费日期截止到30号。
  • Could you give me change?
  • 能帮我换一下零钱吗?
  • Do you have change for one hundred yen?
  • 能帮我换开100日元吗?
  • I need to deposit five thousand yen
  • in my savings account。
  • I need to withdraw ¥5,000
  • from my savings account。
  • I paid out of my own pocket。
  • 我是自己掏的腰包。
  • I'm out of cash.
  • 我没带现金。
  • I don't have much money on me now.
  • 我现在没有多少现金。
  • I'm broke.
  • 身无分文。
  • I have a lot of money on me now.
  • 现在我有很多现金。
  • I can't afford to be lazy.
  • 我可没有时间闲呆着。
  • What a waste!
  • 多浪费呀!
  • He didn't pay the debt and disappeared。
  • 他因为还不上债而躲了起来。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

在家中


●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go washgowash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)
Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
今天我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。
Let's play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
今天该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trashrubbish替代。
今天你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
What time is it? (现在几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)
I don't think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你今天会回来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)
几点回来?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (几点回来?)
Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.

●从回家到就寝
我回来了。
I'm home.
I'm home. (我回来了。)
Welcome back. (你回来了。)
I'm back!
你回来了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
今天过得愉快吗?
Did you have a good time?
今天怎么样?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
Can I go out to play?
Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?)
After you finish your homework. (写完作业再去吧。)
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. (我饿了。)
We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)
点心在哪儿?
Where are the snacks?
Where are the snacks? (点心在哪儿?)
They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)
我去补习学校了啊。
I'm going to cram school now. *cram意为“填鸭式补习”。
I'm going to cram school now. (我去补习学校了啊。)
Call when you finish. (下课后来个电话。)
能给我点儿零花钱吗?
May I have my allowance?
May I have my allowance? (能给我点儿零花钱吗?)
What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)
I'm pooped. *俚语
晚饭你想吃什么?
What would you like for dinner?
What would you like for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)
How about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)
你能帮我准备餐具吗?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。
Would you help me set the table? (你能帮我准备餐具吗?)
I'd be happy to. (乐意之至。)
Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)
晚饭做什么好呢?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
还是家好哇。
It's good to be home.
There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。
It feels so good to be home.
你能不能赶紧去趟商店?
Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。
Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟商店?)
In just a minute. (稍等一下。)
洗澡水烧好了。
The bath is ready.
It's been a long day. (今天真累呀!)
The bath is ready. (洗澡水烧好了。)
我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗?
Is dinner ready?
Is dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)
Not yet. (还没呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
What's for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)
Great! (太棒了。)
今天吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
还要多久才能做好呀?
How soon can you get it ready?
How soon can you get it ready? (还要多久才能做好呀?)
In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
我吃了啊。
Let's eat.
Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)
请先吃吧。
Please go ahead.
Please help yourself.
这把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)
It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水开啦!
The water is boiling!
The water is boiling! (水开啦!)
O.K. (知道啦!)
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该吃饭啦!
It's time to eat.
It's time to eat. (该吃饭啦!)
Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
这就来啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我马上就去。)
I'm on my way.
手洗干净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
Did you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)
Yes. (洗干净了。)
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废物,废话
v. 贬损

 
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
vacuum ['vækjuəm]

想一想再看

n. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器
adj. 真空的

联想记忆
stuffy ['stʌfi]

想一想再看

adj. (房间等)不通气的,(人或事物)沉闷乏味的,自

联想记忆
allowance [ə'lauəns]

想一想再看

n. 津贴,零用钱,允许,限额,折扣,允差,考虑 <

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆
withdraw [wið'drɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 撤回,取回,撤退
vi. 退回,撤退,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。