1. What's your full name?
1. 你的全名是?
My name is Yang Fan.
我的名字是杨凡。
2. What's the meaning of your Chinese name?
2. 你的中文名字的意思是?
The Chinese character means bravely. My parents want me to be brave and courageous when I grow up.
这个名字在中文中意味着勇敢,我的父母希望我长大后可以成为勇敢、有胆量的人。
3. What shall I call you?
3. 请问怎么称呼?
You can call me Will. It's my English name.
你可以叫我Will。这是我的英文名。
4. Do Chinese people like changing their names?
4. 中国人喜欢改名么?
No,we don't,because we are traditional,and in Chinese culture,changing name is a big event.
不,不喜欢,因为我们比较传统,在中国的文化习俗里,改名字是一件很大的事情。
5. What kind of people in China like changing their names?qh]5. 什么样的人在中国喜欢改名字呢?
As far as I am concerned, only people in entertainment field would like to change their names to make themselves more famous.
在我看来,只有娱乐界的人才会想改名字,以使自己更出名。
6. Is there any rule for Chinese people giving names to the children?
6. 中国人在给孩子取名字的时候有什么要求?
In China,many people have their family trees .In a family free,people o, the same generation always share the same middle name .For example,my grandpa has a middle name“De”,which means good morality. All his cousins share the same middle name as his.
在中国,很多家庭都有家谱。在家谱里面,同一代人用同样的中间名,比如说,我爷爷有一个中间名“德”,意思是美德,他的所有堂兄弟都拥有和他一样的中间名。