Listening 3 Introducing the Third Party
第三听 介绍朋友互相认识
Eleanor: Hi, Jenny. Thanks for coming! Come in!
爱莉诺:你好,珍妮,谢谢你来!快进来!
Jenny: Hi, Eleanor. Thank you for the invitation. Wow! I like your new flat! Very big and posh. Very nice place. Oh, before I forget, here's a bottle for you.
珍妮:你好,爱莉诺,谢谢你的邀请。哇!我喜欢你的新家,好大,好漂亮。真是个好地方。趁我还没忘,这是送你的酒。
E: Thank you. Now, take off your jacket. Let me have it. What would you like to drink? Red wine, white wine, champagne or soft drink?
爱莉诺:谢谢。现在,把外套脱了吧,我帮你收好。你要喝点什么?红酒、白酒、香槟,还是汽水?
J: Urm, I'll have diet coke as I'm driving.
珍妮:我要健怡可乐,因为我要开车。
E: Now, I'd like to introduce Simon to you. Simon, this is Jenny. Jenny, this is Simon. Simon, Jenny, Jennny, Simon.
爱莉诺:现在,让我介绍赛门给你认识。赛门,这是珍妮;珍妮,这是赛门。赛门、珍妮;珍妮、赛门。
J: Hi, how do you do, Simon?
珍妮:你好,你好吗,赛门?
Simon: Nice to meet you, Jenny.
赛门:很高兴认识你,珍妮。
E: Jenny and I used to do aerobics together at the town hall and Simon is our new neighbour.
爱莉诺:珍妮和我以前在市民活动中心上有氧运动课,赛门是我们的新邻居。
S: So, you don't do aerobics now, do you?
赛门:所以你们现在不做有氧运动了吗?
J: Urm, well we love aerobics very much. But you know, until quite recently, Eleanor had been so busy flat hunting. We'll do it again sometime, though, I hope.
珍妮:我们很喜欢有氧运动,但是你知道,一直到最近为止,爱莉诺都在忙着找公寓。不过我希望不久我们会重新开始上课。
E: So, Simon, how long have you been living in Shrewsbury?
爱莉诺:赛门,你在舒兹伯利住多久了?
S: Me? How long? All my life in Shrewsbury and...
赛门:我?住多久?我一辈子都住在舒兹伯利……