Erm,is the a uniform?What about clothes?
有制服吗?服装怎么样?
Yes,I forgot to mention that.You need to wear a white shirt, just a plain one,and dark trousers.
是的,我忘了说了。你得穿白衬衫,普通的那种,深色的裤子。
You know,not green or anything like that.And we don't supply those.
不能是绿色或类似这种的颜色。我们不提供这些。
That's okay,I've got trousers,I'd just have to buy a couple of shirts.
没关系,我有裤子,我只需买几件衬衫。
What about anything else? Do I need a waistcoat or anything?
其他的事情呢?我需要马夹或其他什么吗?
You have to wear a jacket,but the hotel lends you that.
你得穿外套,不过酒店会借给你。
I see.Er,one last thing - I don't know what the starting date is.
我明白了,最后一件事,我不知道开始日期是几号。
Just a minute,I think it's some time around the end of June.
稍等。我想时间是在6月底左右。
Yes,the 28th,in time for the summer.
是的,在夏季的28日。
That's great.I'm available from the 10th.
好极了。我从10号开始就有空了。
Oh good.Well,if you can call again you need to speak to the Service Manager.
很好。如果你再打来电话,你需要找服务经理。
Her name's Jane Urwin,that's U-R-W-I-N,and she'll probably arrange to meet you.
她叫简·厄温,拼写是U-R-W-I-N,她可能会安排与你见面。
Okay.And when's the best time to ring? Could you call tomorrow?
好的。什么时候打电话最合适?明天可以吗?
Um,she usually starts checking the rooms at midday, so before then if you can,so she'll have more time to chat.
她通常在中午开始检查房间,所以如果可以的话在此之前打来,这样她有更多的谈话时间。
I'll just give you her number because she's got a direct line. Thanks.
我把她的电话给你,她有直线电话。谢谢。
It's 832 double-0 9. 823 double-0 9? 832. Oh,okay. Yes,I'll do that.
832009。823009?-832。好的,我会打的。
And by the way,she will ask you for a reference, so you might like to be thinking about that.
顺便说一下,她会问你要推荐信,所以你可以想一想,
You know,just someone who knows you and can vouch for you.
就是有人了解你并能为你做担保。
Yes,no problem.Well,thanks very much for your help.
好的,没问题。非常感谢你的帮助。
You're welcome.Bye. Bye.
不客气。再见。再见。