Welcome to Green Vale Agricultural Park.
欢迎来到格林韦尔农业园区。
As you know,we have only been open a week so you are amongst our first visitors.
如你所知,我们只开放一周时间,所以你们是这里的第一批客人。
We have lots of fascinating and outdoor exhibits on our huge complex,spreading hundreds of hectares.
在我们的大型建筑里有很多吸引人的室内、室外展览,覆盖数百公顷。
Our remit is to give educational opportunities to the wider public as well as to offer research sites for a wide variety of agriculturists and other scientists.
我们主要是为公众提供受教育的机会并且为农学家和其他科学家提供研究场所。
Let's start by seeing what there is to do.
让我们先看看在那里可以做什么。
As you can see here on our giant wall plan,we are now situated in the Reception block...here.
你可以从我们巨大的墙壁平面图看到,我们现在位于接待处,在这里。
As you walk out of the main door into the park there is a path you can follow.
当你走出正门进入公园后会发现一条路。
If you follow this route you will immediately come into the Rare Breeds section,
如果你沿着这条路走,你会立刻走到稀有品种区。
where we keep a wide variety of animals which I shall be telling you a little more about later.
我们在那里养着各种动物,我之后会告诉你们更多信息。
Next to this...moving east...is the large grazing area for the rare breeds.
它的旁边,往东走是为稀有品种提供的大片牧区。
Then further east...in the largest section of our Park is the Forest Area.
之后再往东是公园里最大的区域,森林区。
South of the grazing area and in fact just next to the Reception block is our Experimental Crop Area.
牧区的南面,事实上是挨着接待处的是我们的实验性农作物区。
In the middle of the Park...this circular area is our lake...
公园中部的圆形区域是我们的湖泊。
These two small rectangular shapes here...are the Fish Farms where we rear fish for sale.
这两个小型的矩形区域是养鱼场,我们饲养鱼类以便出售。
To the east of those is the marsh area which attracts a great many migrant birds.
它们的东部是沼泽,这里吸引了许多候鸟。
In the south-eastern corner,beyond the marsh,is our Market Garden area,growing vegetables and flowers.
在东南角,沼泽的上方是我们种植蔬菜、鲜花的商品果蔬园。