You're going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
后天你就可以出院了。
That's really good news.
这真是好消息。
The doctor has written a certificate for you. Here are 2 suggestions. First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
医生已经为你开了出院证明。我们对你有两点建议。第一,避免心理压力,好好休息。
Second, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and EKG regularly.
第二,定期来检查空腹血糖和做心电图。
Yes I will.
好的,我会的。
I'll go to the admission office to get your bill at once.
我去现在就去住院处拿你的医药单。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Altogether, 350 yuan. You may pay either in cash or check.
总共350元。你可以用现金或者支票支付。
I'll pay in check.
我用支票。
Have you made sure you haven't lost anything behind?
你确定没有落下任何东西吗?
I don't think so. I'm really very grateful to you all.
应该没有了。我真的很感激你们大家。
Don't mention it. That is our job.
不用客气。这是我们的工作。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载