What can I help you?
您怎么了?
I have got terrible headaches.
我头疼得厉害。
When did they begin?
什么时候开始的?
About a week ago.
大概一周前。
Do you ever feel sick or vomit?
你有过恶心想吐的症状吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Do you take aspirin?
你吃阿司匹林了吗?
Yes, I have taken 3 pills of aspirin these days, but it doesn't help.
是的,我这几天吃了三片阿司匹林,但是不管用。
Have you ever had this kind of headache before?
你以前出现过这种情况吗?
I've had headaches off and on for the last few years, but none was as bad as this.
过去几年里我的头疼偶尔会犯,但是从来没有像这次这样严重过。
Have you visited a doctor before? Did he say anything about it?
你以前看过医生吗?他怎么说的?
Last year, I went to the local hospital for a consultant. The doctor told me that I had hypertension.
去年,我在当地医院咨询了一下。医生告诉我说我有高血压。
Have you had swollen ankles?
你的脚踝肿过吗?
I can't remember that.
我不记得了。
Did you have any kind of treatment in the past?
你以前接受过任何形式的治疗吗?
No.
没有。
I want to take your blood pressure.
我想测一下你的血压。
Yes.
好的。
The result shows that it's moderately high.
测量结果显示血压有一点高。
I would like you to do a further test, including the chest X-ray.
我想给你做进一步检查,包括X光胸透。
Serious? I'm rather nervous.
很严重吗?我感到很紧张。
Take it easy. The change of your emotion may affect the test results.
别紧张。你的情绪波动可能会影响到测试结果。
What should I pay attention to in my daily life?
我日常生活中应该注意些什么?
You should have a good rest, avoid tension or stress and give up smoking and alcohol. The doctor will give the prescription after your test.
你应该好好休息,避免紧张和压力情绪,戒烟戒酒。检查完之后医生会给你开药方的。
When can I read the results?
我什么时候可以看到结果?
Come back again next week for the results and another check of your blood pressure.
下周回来拿结果,然后再测一下血压。
All right. Thank you.
好的。谢谢你。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载