Good morning, Miss Wang.
王医生,早上好。
Good morning, have you brushed your teeth and washed your face?
早上好,你刷牙洗脸过了吗?
Yes, I have.
刷过洗过了。
When did you have your last bath?
你上次洗澡是什么时候?
I think it was last Monday.
我记得是上周一。
You'd better have a bath this afternoon.
你最后今天下午洗个澡。
You're right. I feel itchy.
你说得对。我感觉身上很痒。
Your hair is a bit long.
你的头发有点长了。
I want to have my hair cut before the bath.
我想在洗澡前剪头发。
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃的什么?
I had a slice of bread, an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast. A bowl of rice, some vegetables and a piece of meat for lunch.
我昨天早饭吃了一片面包、一个鸡蛋,喝了一杯牛奶。午饭吃了一碗米饭、一些蔬菜和一片肉。
And a small amount of liver with tomatoes and some rice for supper yesterday.
晚饭就着西红柿吃了一点肝脏和一些米饭。
How about your appetite today?
今天的胃口怎么样?
Really good.
很好。
Your blood sugar is close to normal.
你的血糖含量接近正常了。
That's good news.
那是好消息。
Did you have bowel movement in the past few days?
过去几天里你有大便过吗?
I haven't had any bowel movements for a week.
我一周都没有大便过了。
Don't worry. I'll give you some relaxant.
别担心。我会给你一些通便的药。
Ms. Wang, I have been sick for 2 weeks. I'm worrying about my students.
王医生,我已经病了两周了。我担心我的学生们。
The most important thing for you is to receive treatment. Your students are so lucky to have such a good teacher.
你现在最重要的事情是接受治疗。你的学生们有你这样的好老师真是幸运。
Thank you. When can I leave the hospital?
谢谢。我什么时候可以出院?
It depends on you. If you cooperate with us, you'll make a quick recovery soon.
这要看你了。如果你肯和我们合作,你很快就会康复。
I know, thank you for your advice.
我知道了,谢谢你的建议。
Don't mention it.
别客气。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载