288、The port of destination is Yanbu (Jedah, Shanghai, Whampoa, Kwangchow, Tsingtao).
到达港是延布(吉达、上海、黄埔、广州、青岛)。
289、The over-sized equipment which is over 3.4 m in width, 3.1m in height, 18m in length and 50 tons in weight.
超限设备的限度为超过宽3.4米、高3.1米、长18米和重量50吨。
290、Please pay attention to the following marks on the package:
请注意包装箱上的下列标志:
291、How much does this equipment weigh?
这台设备多重?
292、The gross (net)weight of this case is fourteen tons (pounds).
这箱毛(净)重14吨(磅)。
293、Let us check the quantity of the parts (accessories) according to the packing list (shipping list).
让我们根据装箱单(发货清单)来核查零件(附件)数量。
294、Shall we check it again (once more)?
我们再检查一次(再查一遍)好吗?
295、It has been damaged (rusted) here, let us take a picture (photograph ).
此处已经损坏(锈蚀),我们来照个相。
296、The packaging has to be improved.
这个包装必须改进。
297、We should record what the damage and lack of parts.
我们应该把损坏和缺件情况作个记录。
298、We must avoid so far as possible the damage of equipment during storage.
我们必须尽量避免设备在储存期间损坏。
299、Please sign your name to the check list.
请你在检验单上签个字。
300、Your side must compensate us for our loss.
你方必须赔偿我们的损失。
301、We must pack the spare parts into another box..
我们应该将备件另行装箱。
302、All of the equipment are made in China.(Japan)
所有的设备都是中国(日本)制造的。