252、Would you like to talk to the welder (inspector)?
你要和焊工(检查员)谈谈吗?
253、The factory (work hop, equipment) produces pipe fittings (spare parts, fasteners).
这工厂(车间、设备)生产管件(配件、紧固件)。
254、I am sorry, do not touch this, please.
很抱歉、请勿触动!
255、Do not touch that paint, it is wet.
油漆未干,请勿触碰。
256、Smoking and lighting fires are strictly forbidden at here.
这里严禁烟火。
257、Look at the sign, danger keep out.
注意标牌,危险勿进。
258、Out of the bounds for foreigners without special permission.
外国人未经特许不可入内。
No admittance!
禁止入内!
259、There is a temporary facility for site brickwork.(wood work, ironwork, paintwork)
这是一个现场砖工(木工、铁工、油工)临时设施。
260、Let me show you around and meet our workers.
让我带你走一圈,并会见我们的工人。
261、We would like to know your opinion about our site work.
我们想听取你对我们现场工作的意见。
262、We have just finished the job.
我们刚刚完成工作
263、We have not finished this work yet.
我们到现在还没有完成工作
264、It will be finished under five days.
这将在5天内完成。
265、That is a question, I think. No problem.
我想那是个问题。没问题
266、What is wrong with this? Something must be wrong with it. Nothing is wrong.
有什么问题么/肯定出了问题/没什么问题
267、It is difficult to do so.It is easy to do. It is hard to say.
这么做很难/很容易/很难说
268、It is normal. It is clear.It is correct.It is all right.
正常,清楚,正确,良好
269、We shall do our best.
尽力做好
270、Some training will fit them for the job.
经过一些训练,他们就能胜任这项工作。
271、By the end of this month, we shall have carried out our plan.
到这个月底,我们将已实现我们的计划。
272、All has gone well with our site work plan.
一切均按照我们的现场工作计划进行。