118.I beg you pardon? Miss who?
对不起,你说谁?
119.I'm sorry,but I don't know that name.
对不起,我不认识这个人。
120.You must have the wrong number.
你一定是弄错号码了。
121.Come on.I know Anna's there.Let me talk to her.
不要这样好不好。我知道安娜在那儿,让我跟她讲话。
122.There's no one named Anna here.
这儿没有叫安娜的。
123.Are you sure you have the right name?
你肯定没弄错姓名吗?
124.What number are you trying to dial?
你要的电话是什么号码?
125.I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing,China.
我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话。
126.To Mr.Qin at 6634-6972.
找秦先生,号码是6634-6972.
127.Mr.Zhou,will you hold the line,please?
周先生,请稍等一会儿好吗?
128.There is no Qin at that number.
那个号码查无秦先生。
129.Will you check the number again,please?
请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
130.What the number I gave you,operator?
接线员,我给你的号码是多少?
131.I've given you a wrong number.
我给错电话号码了?
132.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
我想您打错了。
133.I suggest you look in the phone book.
我建议您查一下电话簿。
Dialogue A
(A:A young man B:Receiver)
A:Hello.Can I talk to Miss Anna Li,please?
B:I beg you pardon?Miss who?
A:Miss Li.Anna Li.
B:I'm sorry,but I don't know that name.You must have thewrong number.
A:Come on.I know Anna's there.Let me talk to her.
B:Sorry.There's no one named Anna here.Are you sure you havethe right name?
A:Sure.
B:What number are you trying to dial?
A:It's 423-6681.Isn't it right?
B:No.It isn't.It's 423-6631.
A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.
B:No problem.