1.Hello.
喂。
2.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Collins,please?
我想和柯林斯先生讲话好吗?
3.You must have the wrong number.There's no Mr.Collins here.
你一定打错电话号码了,这里没有柯林斯先生。
4.Oh,I'm sorry.
哦,抱歉。
5.That's all right.
没有关系。
6.Hello.Shen Trading Company.
喂,沈氏贸易公司。
7.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Shen please?
喂,我想和沈先生讲话好吗?
8.I'm sorry,but Mr.Shen isn't in right now.May I take a message?
抱歉,这会儿沈先生不在,我可以留个口信吗?
9.No,that's all right.I'll call again later.
不,没有关系,我待会儿会再打来。
10.May I have your name,please?
请问您尊姓大名?
11.Yes.Warren.
是有,沃伦。
12.How do you spell it?
请问怎样拼?
13.W_a_r_r_e_n.
W—A—R—R—E—N。
14.Thank you.I'll tell Mr.Shen you called.
谢谢你,我会告诉沈先生你打过电话。
15.Thank you.Good_bye.
谢谢你,再见。
16.Goodbye.
再见。
17.Hello.
喂。
18.Hello.Bill?
喂,比尔?
19.No.Bill isn't here now.
不是,现在比尔不在。
20.When do you expect him back?
你想他什么时候会回来?
21.I'm not sure,but he'll probably be home before seven.Shall I have him call you?
我不确定,但他可能在7点以前会回家,我让他打电话给你好吗?
22.Yes,thanks.Tell him to call Tian.My number is 409_2345.
是的,谢谢,告诉他请他打电话给田先生,我的电话号码是4092345。
23.OK.I'll tell him.
好的,我会告诉他的。
24.Imperial Palace Hotel.
皇宫饭店。
25.May I speak to Mr.Brooks,please?
我想和布鲁克斯先生讲话好吗?
26.Do you know his room number?
你知道他的房间号码吗?
27.I'm sorry,I don't.
抱歉,我不知道。
28.Just a moment,please.I'll give you the front desk.
请稍等,我帮你转到前台。
29.Front desk.
前台。
30.May I speak to Mr.Brooks,please?
我想和布鲁克斯先生讲话好吗?
31.Just a moment,please.I'm sorry,but Mr.Brooks checked out yesterday.
请稍等,抱歉,布鲁克斯先生昨天已经退房了。
32.Did he leave a forwarding address?
他留下一站地址了吗?
33.No.I'm sorry.He didn't.
没的,抱歉,他没留。
34.All right.Thank you.
没有关系,谢谢你。
35.You're welcome.
不用谢。
36.Hello.
喂。
37.Hello.Is this the Yang Doll Company?
喂,这是杨氏玩偶公司吗?
38.Yes,it is.
是的,正是。
39.Do you have any Hakata dolls?
你们有哈卡达玩偶吗?
40.Yes,we do.We have a large selection.
是的,我们有,我们货色很齐全。
n. 磨坊主,铣床(工)