病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient:Good morning,doctor.
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist:Good morning,madam. What can I do for you?
病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Patient:Can you fill the prescription for me?
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
Chemist:Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:给你。
Patient:Here you are.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。
Chemist:Just a moment,please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:谢谢。
Patient:Thank you very much.
药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist:Don't mention it. By the way,you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?
病人:是的。
Patient:Yes,indeed.
药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist:Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
Patient:No, he didn't say anything about it.
药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
Chemist:All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
Patient:How about this cough syrup?
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist:First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
病人:非常感谢。
Patient:Thank you very much indeed.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist:You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.