护士:早上好!
Nurse:Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient:Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse:What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient:Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse:How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient:Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse:Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient:As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse:O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age,gender,address and things like that.
病人:没问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient:No problem. Which department should I register with,madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse:You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient:Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美元。
Nurse:Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient:Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse:Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient:Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse:You're welcome.
单词 Words
registration n. 挂号
gender n. 性别
address n. 住址
department n. 科,系,部门
register vi. 挂号
fee n. 费
lift n. 电梯
corridor n. 走道
短语 Phrases
run a high fever 发高烧
as a matter of fact 事实上
in that case 如果那样
fill in 填写
and things like that 等等
register with 挂(某科)的号
had better 最好
take a lif 坐电梯
make a left turn 向左拐
句子 Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the problem?
请问哪里不舒服?
How long have you had the problem?
这种情况出现有多久了?
In that case,you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
Which department should I register with, madam?
请问我应该挂哪科?
You'd better go to the medical department.您最好挂内科。
Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。