n. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
九. 常用句型百宝箱
1)预定基本应对:
1. Do you have one single room for two nights? 我想订俩个晚上的单人房一间行吗?
2. Room reservations, can I help you?/ Reservations, can I help you? 客房预订部可以为你效劳吗?
3. I'd like to reserve a room. 我想订个房间。
4. How many nights do you wish to stay? 您希望住几晚?
5. How much is the room? 房租是多少钱?
6. Which date will that be? 要订在什么时候?
7. How many guests will there be in your party? 您一行有多少人?
8. May I know your name? May I know your phone number? May I know your email? 能告诉我您的姓名电话和电子邮件吗?
9. How do you spell that? 请问怎么拼写?
10. Could you hold the line please. I will check our room availability. 请别挂断好吗, 我来查一下是否有空房间。
11. Thank you for waiting sir/ Thank you for waiting madam. 让您久等了先生 让您久等了女士
12. I will arrive late but please keep my reservation. 我会晚一点到达,请保留我预定的房间。
13. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card? 您愿意用信用卡来担保预定吗?
14. I'd like to confirm your reservation. 我想再确认一下您的预定。
2)海外预定
1. May I have your airline and flight number, please? 请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号码号码?
2. We offer free transportation to and from the airport. 我们提供免费的机场送迎服务。
3. We have a counter at the airport. Our representative will escort you to the car. 我们在机场设有柜台, 到时将有代表护送您上车。
4. Do you know your arrival time at the airport, sir? 您知道您抵达机场的时间吗?
5. Do you mean local time? 您指的是当地时间吗?
6. Where can we contact you in Guangzhou? 在广州我们可以经由哪个单位和您联络?
7. care of ...company. The phone number is ... 可以经由某某公司取得联络,他们的电话号码是......
8. We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip. 我们期待为您服务。祝您旅途平安。
3)对房间和床具的偏好
1. What kind of room would you prefer? 你想要什么样的房间
2. I'd like to reserve a room with the sea view./mountain view. 我想订一间看得到海/山的房间
3.I'd like a room with a very large bed/ I'd like a room with a very large balcony. 我想要一间有大床的房间/我想要一间有阳台的房间。
4. Certainly, sir. We will book you into a room with the queen size bed/the king size bed. 好的先生,我们会为您登记一间有大号床的房间/ 特大号床的房间。
4)房价和付款事项
1. A single room is 80 US dollars per night with ten percent tax and ten percent service charge. 单人房每晚80美金外加10%的税金和10%的服务费。
2.We have a double at 800 Hong kong dollars and 1000 Hong kong dollars available . Which one would you prefer? 我们有价格在800到1000元港币的大床间, 您喜欢哪一种呢?
3. Does the price include breakfast? 这个价钱包括早餐吗?
4. I'm afraid we have no credit arrangement with your company. We will need an advance pass by bank drive or in cash before the reservation date. 恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预定日期之前预先送来银行汇票或现金作为定金。
5. We offer special range for your company, sir. For a single room there is 15% discount. 我们酒店为贵公司提供特价先生。单人房可以打8.5 折
6. Shall we charge this to your company? 我们是向贵公司收费吗?
7. Which department of your company should bill be made out to ?
我们应该将账单送到贵公司的哪个部门?
8.Do you accept credit card/ do you accept traveller's check. 你们酒店接受信用卡吗 你们酒店接受旅行支票吗
5)指定的房间没空缺或酒店客满
1. I' afraid we have no twin room available but we can offer you a double room. 们恐怕没有多余的双床间了,但是我们可以给您提供一个大床间。
2. I'm afrai we have no swathe available . Would you mind a twin instead? 们恐怕没有多余的套间了, 你建议改定双床间吗?
3. I'm sorry but we are fully booked those days as it is the peak season. 抱歉因为是旺季, 那段时间的客房都被订光了。
4. Is it possible for you to change your reservation date? 可不可以改变预定日期呢?
5.This is the businest season. I'm very sorry but could you call this later again this weekend we may have some cancellation. 在是旺季非常抱歉。但是请你这个周末再打电话来好吗?可能会有人取消预订
6. Can you book me into another hotel in this area? 可以在当地为我预定另一家旅馆呢?
.We hope to have another opportunity to serve you. 们期待下次能为您效劳。
6)确认预定
1. Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call? 这个电话是确认预定还是新的预定呢?
2. I' like to confirm a reservation. 要确认一项预定。
3. Your room is confirmed. 的预定已经得到确认。
4. I'm afraid that we have no record of your reservation for that date in your name. 怕我们没有您那天预定的记录
5. Shall I make a reservation for you now? 现在为您预订好吗?
6. When did you make the reservation? 什么时候预定的?
7. In whose name was the reservation made? 项预定是用谁的名字订的?
7)为客人更改、取消、延长预定
1. I'd like to extend my reservation for one more night. 我想将预定再延长一晚。
2. We will extend the reservation for you. 我们会为您延长预定的。
3. I'd like to change a reservation. I'd like to cancel a reservation. 我要更改一项预定。 我要取消一项预定。
4. Certainly, sir. We will make the change for you./We will make the cancellaton for you. 当然可以,先生。 我们会为您更改预定/ 我们会为您取消预订。
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
arrangement | [ə'reindʒmənt] | 联想记忆 | ||
reserve | [ri'zə:v] | 联想记忆 | ||
inform | [in'fɔ:m] | 联想记忆 | ||
reservation | [.rezə'veiʃən] | |||
confirmed | [kən'fə:md] | |||
opportunity | [.ɔpə'tju:niti] | |||
counter | ['kauntə] | |||
overnight | ['əuvə'nait] | |||
transportation | [.trænspə'teiʃən] | 联想记忆 | ||
extend | [iks'tend] | 联想记忆 |
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了:
下一篇:出国在外住酒店 一网打尽酒店英