Is there a new bookstore on Fuzhou Road?
福州路上有家新书店是吗?
Yes, it's got very good novels of the 20th century.
是的,那里有20世纪非常棒的小说。
Q: What are the speakers mainly talking about?
问:对话里的人主要在谈论什么?
Mike, are you OK?
迈克,你还好吗?
I injured my back yesterday just by sneezing. My doctor said I need surgery.
我昨天就因为打喷嚏把背给弄伤了,医生说需要做手术。
Q: What can be learned about the man?
问:通过对话我们能知道这个男生怎么了?
Which team are you going to support?
你要支持哪个队?
You're not going to talk about football again, are you? That's it.
你不会再提足球了,对吧?就这样。
Q: How does the woman feel about discussing footbal1?
问:对话中的女生对谈论足球是什么感觉?
Mary is not in the company. Has she returned from Xi'an yet?
玛丽不在公司,她从西安回来了吗?
Yes. but before she went to Chengdu yesterday, she had been home for only one day.
是的。但是她昨天去成都了,只在家里呆了一天。
Q: Where is Mary Now?
问:玛丽现在在哪里?
What? Steven is drinking orange juice.
什么?史蒂文在喝橙汁?
You cannot believe it. Now. he's careful about what he eats and takes regular exercise.
难以置信吧。他现在很注意自己的饮食,而且会定期锻炼身体。
Q: What does the woman imply about Steven?
问:对话中的女生在暗示史蒂文的什么?
I've moved the flower into the garden and watered it every day. How come it is still not doing well?
我已经把花移到花园里了,而且每天都给它浇水,但是它为什么还是长不好呢?
Well, why not add some fertilizer? Maybe that'll help.
嗯,为什么不给它施些肥呢?或许会有帮助。
Q: According to the woman. what may the flower need?
问:根据对话中女生的话,花需要什么?
Wow, you won the first prize in the writing contest. You haven't taken any courses on reading and writing.
哇,你在写作比赛中得了第一名,你从来都没有上过阅读课和写作课。
But I've been keeping a diary since childhood.
但是我从小就有记日记的习惯。
Q: According to the woman, what helped her win the contest?
问:根据对话中女生的话,是什么帮她赢得了比赛?
You like tennis so much. Why not take some lessons? They start next week.
你那么喜欢打网球,为什么不去上一些网球课呢?下周网球课就开课了。
How am I going to fit that into my crowded schedule?
我怎么能再把网球课安排进我那紧张的日程里呢?(我已经够忙了,没有时间再上网球课)
Q: What does the woman mean?
问:女生的话是什么意思?
Walk to the park? You must be kidding! It takes only five minutes to drive there.
步行去公园?你肯定是在开玩笑!开车去那儿只要5分钟。
If I had remembered to charge my car.
如果我没忘记给汽车充电就好了。
Q: What can be learned about the man?
问:关于对话中的男生,我们能够知道什么?
You've been dealing with that budget report for nearly an hour. Anything wrong?
那份预算报告你已经弄了快一个小时了。出现什么问题了吗?
I keep adding and reading the numbers, but they just don't balance.
我一直在合计并读取这些数字,但是它们就是不持平。
Q: What is the man doing?
问:对话中的男生在做什么?