Excuse me, how can I find the book called The Class of 1998?
不好意思打扰一下,我怎样才能找到那本叫《1998级》的书呢?
Oh, I'm afraid it was sold out.
哦,那个书恐怕卖完了。
It's all right. Thank you!
没关系。谢谢您!
How did your dancing lesson go today?
你今天的舞蹈课怎么样?
Exciting! But it was hard work. I really need a rest now.
挺让人兴奋的!但学起来不容易。我现在真的需要去休息了。
Yeah, I can see that. Go and get relaxed.
嗯,我看出来了。去放松一下吧。
How much is that in total?
总共多少钱?
$100. But if you have a membership card, I can give a 20% discount.
100美元。但是如果你有会员卡,我可以给你打八折。
Great! This is my membership card.
太好了!这是我的会员卡。
Jane, I'm going out for a while.
简,我要出去一会儿。
But you have an appointment with Mr.Douglas at 3 o'clock.
但是您3点的时候和道格拉斯先生有个预约。
Well, please make it another day.
嗯,把它放在改天吧。
David said he would quit his job at our school.
大卫说他要辞去我们学校的工作。
Really? Why would he do that?
真的吗?为什么呢?
His friend started a firm in London. She wanted David to help her.
他的朋友在伦敦开了一家公司,她想让大卫过去帮她。