Hello, Mr. White. Do you think it's possible for us to talk sometime today?
你好,怀特先生。你觉得今天我们有时间谈一谈吗?
I'd love to, Miss Wilson, but I've got a pretty tight schedule today.
我很想和你谈,威尔逊女士,但是我今天的日程排得很紧。
I've got to finish reading the yearly financial report by 10.
但我得在十点之前看完年度财务报告。
Then I have to drive to the airport to pick up an advertiser at 11.
然后11点的时候我得在开车去机场接一位广告商。
After that, I'll have a meeting with him over lunch.
而后,我要在吃午饭时跟他会面。
Can I see you after lunch?
我能在午饭后见你吗?
Well, let me see... after lunch, I have to attend a senior staff meeting, which may last about two hours. Can you come at 3?
额,我看看啊……午饭后,我得参加一个两小时左右的高级员工会议。你能在三点钟过来吗?
We can talk for an hour before I meet my sales team at 4.
我在四点钟会见我的销售团队之前,我们能谈一个小时。
I'm afraid an hour is too short. What about tomorrow morning?
一个小时怕是太短了。明天早上怎么样?
9 to 11, then. I'll wait for you at the office.
那就9点到11点吧。我在办公室等你。
OK, see you then.
好的,到时见。