Act Two, Scene One
第二幕,第一场
Daniel and Eric's bedroom.
丹尼尔和埃里克的卧室。
Eric sits on his bed. Daniel has his arms crossed and looks upset.
埃里克坐在床上。丹尼尔双臂交叉,看起来很不高兴。
They never even gave me a chance to defense myself. I hate them!
他们从不给我机会让我解释。我讨厌他们!
You don't hate them. I can tell them we had an emergency.
你不讨厌他们。我可以告诉他们我们的紧急状况。
Then they won't be mad anymore.
那样他们就不会生气了。
No, don't tell them anything. Anyhow, they didn't trust me.
不,什么都别告诉他们。不管怎样,他们不相信我。
They don't deserve an explanation. Let them think what they want.
不想他们解释。随他们想去吧。
But Daniel, if they knew that spot was sick and we used the money to take him to the clinic ...
可是丹尼尔,如果他们知道斑点病了,我们用钱带他去宠物医院了……
And that we spent all of yesterday waiting there for him, and that is why we had no time to clean the house ...
而且我们昨天一天都在那里陪他,这就是我们没有时间整理房间的原因……
but no, Eric, why didn't they ask me what happened instead of shouting at me?
埃里克,不要,他们为什么不问我发生了什么事,而是冲我喊呢?