Home alone
独自在家
Act One
第一幕
Mom and Dad arrive back from vacation a day earlier than expected.
爸爸和妈妈外出度假,比孩子们预计的时间提早一天回家。
The curtains are closed and the living room is dark when Mom and Dad enter.
爸爸妈妈进来时,窗帘是拉着的,起居室里很暗。
It's so nice to be home!
回家真好!
Yes, I can't wait to surprise the boys!
是啊,我迫不及待地想要给孩子们一个惊喜!
Suddenly a door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room.
忽然一扇门开了,一个足球飞进屋里。
Eric runs in after it, followed by a big dog, walking very slowly.
埃里克追着球跑进来,后面跟着一只大狗,狗走的很慢。
Mom! Dad! You're back early!
妈妈!爸爸!你们提前回来了!
But, but ... you weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow!
可是,可是……我们没有想到你们会在明天前回来!
The dog slowly walks to Mom and Dad.
狗慢慢地向爸爸妈妈走去。
Eric, he's so tired and hungry!
埃里克,他又累又饿!
The money for dog food is gone, but Spot looks like he is starving!
用来买狗粮的钱已经用完了,可是斑点看起来饿极了!
What did you do with the cash we left?
你们把我们留下的钱干什么用了?
And look at this room—garbage all over the place!
看看这屋子里—到处是垃圾!
Where is your brother? Daniel!
你哥哥呢?丹尼尔!
Mom, Dad, I can explain ...
妈妈,爸爸,听我说……
Dad opens the curtains and light comes into the room.
爸爸拉开窗帘,光线进入屋里。
The room is in a mess, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink.
房间一团糟,地上扔着比萨饼盒子,洗涤池里堆着脏碗。
In the corner, there is a garbage can around which are piece of garbage and paper.
角落里,有个垃圾桶,周围都是大大小小的垃圾和废纸。
Mom and Dad both turn towards Daniel.
妈妈和爸爸都转向丹尼尔。
Listen to me young man—we left you in charge!
听我说,年轻人——我们让你负责任!
We thought you could act like an adult, but look at the mess!
我们本以为你可以像个成年人一样做事,但是看看这乱七八糟的东西!
I don't know why the house is so dirty ...
我不知道房间为什么这么脏……
Daniel, we thought you were an adult, a person who would make good decisions...
丹尼尔,我们本以为你是一个成年人了,一个可以做决策的人……
How can we trust you any more?
我们还怎么能信任你?
We won't tolerate such behavior in our house!
我们这个家不能忍受这样的行为!
Stop shouting at me. I'm still a teenager! Why is everything always my fault?
别冲我喊。我还是一个未成年人!为什么每件事总是我的错?
Daniel runs into his bedroom and shuts the door angrily.
丹尼尔跑进卧室,砰的关上了门。
Mom and Dad look at each other as lights go out.
妈妈和爸爸面面相觑,这时灯光熄灭。
End of Act One
第一幕结束