2. Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone, and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words that you use.
发短信比打电话便宜得多,并且你还可以通过简化用词使之更便宜。
该句是并列复合句。在第二个并列句中,that you use是定语从句,修饰the words。make it even cheaper使它更便宜,使用了“make+宾语+宾补”结构。
我们将使我们的祖国变得更漂亮。
“make+宾语+宾语补足语”,其中的宾语补足语可以是不带to的不定式、过去分词、形容词或名词。
①“make+宾语+n.” 意为“使、让某人/ 某物(成为)……”。
We made him captain of our football team.
我们推选他作我们足球队队长。
We made him our monitor.
我们选他当班长。
②“make+宾语+adj.” 意为 “使某人/ 某事(变得)……”。
The news that our team had won made us very happy.
我们队赢了的消息使我们大家非常高兴。
We must make the rivers clean.
我们必须净化河水。
注意:当宾语是不定式短语或从句时,多用it作形式宾语。
I made it a condition that everybody must be on time.
我提出一个条件, 人人都要准时。
Berners–Lee made it possible for everyone to use the Internet, not just universities and the army.
贝尔纳斯·李使所有人使用“因特网”成为可能,而不仅是在大学和军队。
③“make+宾语+do sth.(不带to的不定式)”意为 “使某人做某事”。
What makes the grass grow?
什么东西使得草生长?
Our teacher makes us feel more confident.
老师使得我们感到更自信了。
注意:在被动语态中,此类结构中省略的动词不定式 to 要还原。
The boy was made to work twelve hours a day.
这个男孩被迫每天干12个小时的活。
Every day I am made to have an egg and some milk.
我每天不得不吃一个鸡蛋,喝一些牛奶。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 高中英语 > 高考英语听力真题 > 备考专区 > 正文
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: