Is everything to your satisfaction, madam?
女士,您对一切都满意吗?
No, the fish is not fresh. It actually tastes a bit off.
不满意,鱼不新鲜了,吃起来有点变质。
Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. This is very unusual as we have fresh fish from the regular supplier every day.
哦!听到您这么说,我感到很抱歉。这种情况很少见,因为我们每天都从固定的供应商进鱼。
So what? It's not fresh and I'm not happy about it.
那又怎样?鱼不新鲜,我很不高兴。
I'm sorry, madam. Do you wish to try something else? There would be no charge, of course.
抱歉女士,您想尝尝其他东西吗?当然了,我们是不收费的。
No. I don't wish to try anything more. This is very annoying, finding something not fresh, you know.
我不想再尝试别的了。你知道的,发现食物不新鲜是一件很烦人的事情。
I know how you feel. We will look into the matter as soon as possible.
我知道您的感受,我们会尽快调查这件事的。
Besides, I'm afraid I have a complaint to make about the poor service. I expected something better.
另外,我恐怕要投诉这次差劲的服务,我本期望你们有更好的服务。
I see, madam. I'm sure everything will be all right the next time you come.
我知道了,女士。我保证下次您再来时,我们一切都准备妥当。
You're sure of it? I'm very fussy.
你保证?我很挑剔的。
Please be assured that we will do something about it. Just give us another chance.
请相信我们会做出改进的,给我们一个机会吧。
All right.
好吧。