Trudy: Vic...
特鲁迪:维克
Vic: Let the stupid cow drown herself, what do I care? Go on. Jump, jump, jump...
维克:让这个肥胖粗笨的女人淹死自己吧,关我屁事?快点。跳,跳,跳……
(SHARON jumps into the pool Weighted down by her diver's belt, she sinks rapidly under the dark water and vanishes in a trail of bubbles.)
(莎伦跳进了水池由于潜水腰带下坠,她很快便沉入深水里,消失了,水面上冒出一串气泡。)
Trudy: Sharon!
特鲁迪:莎伦!
Vic: Bloody hell!
维克:该死的!
(VIC moves towards the pool.)
(维克向水池跑去。)
Trudy: Vic, dive in and get her out, for God's sake...
特鲁迪:维克,快跳进去把她救出来,看在上帝的份上……
Vic: I'm not diving in there. Not in these clothes.
维克:我不能跳下去。穿着这身衣服不能跳啊。
Trudy: Vic, the girl is drowning.
特鲁迪:维克,这女孩快淹死了。
Vic: She's not drowning. She can stay under for hours.
维克:她不会淹死的。她能在水下呆几个小时。
Trudy: Are you going in to get her, or not?
特鲁迪:你是打算救她,还是不救?
Vic: You dive in.
维克:你跳进去吧。
Trudy: I can't get her out, she's far too big for me.
特鲁迪:我无法把她救出来,因为她对我来说她太大了。