Sharon: Yes, Mr Parks.
莎伦:是的,帕克斯先生。
Vic: Tell them what you ate on your last birthday, Sharon. Tell them.
维克:告诉他们上次过生日你都吃了些什么,莎伦。告诉他们。
Sharon: (Muttering) Twelve rum babas.
莎伦:(嘟哝着)十二块朗姆蛋糕。
Vic: Come on, say it louder...
维克:来,大点声说……
Sharon: (Loudly) Twelve rum babas, Mr Parks.
莎伦:(大声地)十二块朗姆蛋糕,帕克斯先生。
Vic: Twelve rum babas. Can you imagine that? Still, we're working on you, aren't we, Sharon? We're slowly melting you down, aren't we?
维克:十二块朗姆蛋糕。你们能想象到吗?我们还在努力帮你节食,是不是,莎伦?我们正在慢慢帮你减掉赘肉,是不是?
(SHARON suddenly starts to cry very quietly.)
(莎伦突然轻声哭泣起来。)
Douglas: Look, I really don't think you should go on tormenting this girl simply because—
道格拉斯:哎,我真的认为你不应该这么不停地折磨这个女孩,仅仅是因为……
Vic: You mind your own business—
维克:别管闲事……
Douglas: (Undaunted)—simply because she's a shade overweight. It is cruel and it is—
道格拉斯:(不为所动)仅仅是因为她有点超重。这很不留情面而且……
Vic: (Suddenly yelling at him) I said, mind your own bloody business.
维克:(突然冲他大吼起来)我说过,让你少管这些该死的闲事。