Hello, I am Mark. Let me tell you something about the three different countries I have lived in.
你好,我叫马克。让我来告诉你一些关于我生活过的三个不同国家的事情。
I grew up in a small town in the north of England.
我在英格兰北部的一个小镇上长大。
Only about 8,000 people live there, so it's a very quiet place.
只有大概8000人住在那里,所以它是一个非常安静的地方。
I can go walking in the countryside. But I could not do much except that.
我可以去乡村散步。但除了这一点,我做不了其他事情。
When I was 22, I moved to Singapore, which was a huge change.
22岁时,我搬到了新加坡,这是一个巨大的转化。
Singapore is a modern and great place to live in.
新加坡是一个很现代化、很棒的居住地。
I met people from so many different countries and I had a really great time.
我遇到了来自不同国家的人,在那里度过了美好的时光。
I lived in Singapore for ten years, and then in 2016, I moved to Hangzhou, China, which is where I live now.
我在新加坡生活了10年,然后2016年我搬到了中国杭州,也就是我现在居住的地方。
Hangzhou is a wonderful place. I live in a quiet neighbourhood not too far from the city.
杭州是个好地方。我住在离城市不远的一个安静的社区里。
There are a lot of parks near where I live, and it's a pretty peaceful place.
我住的地方附近有很多公园,那里是一个非常安静的地方。
There's so much to do in Hangzhou, so I never get bored.
在杭州有很多可以做的事情,所以我从不觉得无聊。
I've got no plans to move again in the future. I'm really happy where I am now.
我将来没有再搬家的计划了。我对现在的工作很满意。