Hello, Zhang Ming.
你好,张明。
This is Yukio.
我是幸男。
I called you, but there was no answer.
我给你打过电话,但没有人接。
So I have to leave a message.
所以我留个口信。
I plan to return to Japan in July.
我计划7月份回日本。
But I have to leave right now.
但我现在得走了。
Because there was a terrible earthquake in my hometown this morning.
因为今天早上,我的家乡发生了一场可怕的地震。
I am really worried about my family.
我真的很担心我的家人。
We plan to play Ping-Pong this weekend, but I cannot make it.
我们计划这个周末打乒乓球,但我去不了了。
What a pity.
真遗憾。
I am so happy to be with you these days.
我很高兴这些日子能和你待在一起。
You are so active and you can always bring me so much happiness.
你很活泼,总能给我带来特别多的快乐。
I will never forget the days we spent.
我永远不会忘记我们一起度过的日子。
Thank you so much for helping me with my poor Chinese.
非常感谢你帮助我学习中文。
It is hard to say goodbye.
要说再见真的很难。
But I have to.
但我必须这么做。
I am at the airport and my flight is leaving.
我现在在机场,航班要起飞了。
I think I will visit China again and we can meet soon.
我想我会再来中国的,我们很快就能见面。
I believe our friendship will last forever.
我相信我们的友谊将永存。
See you.
再见