Sandy's Blog
桑迪的博客
A Day in MY Life
我生活中的一天
I wake up at about 7 a.m. Then I ask myself, 'Which country am I in today?'
我在上午7点左右睡醒,接着就问自己:“我今天身在哪个国家?”
My home often changes because I am in the circus.
我经常搬家,因为我在马戏团。
My parents and I joined seven years ago. I was eight years old then.
我父母和我7年前进马戏团的,我那时8岁。
I get out of bed, wash, and put on my clothes. Then I have breakfast with my family.
我起床、洗漱、穿衣,之后和家人吃早餐。
After that, it is time for lessons. Our teachers always travel with us.
接着就上课,我们的老师和我们一起同行。
We do not have a real school. We study from 8.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
我们没有一所真正的学校,我们从上午8点30分学习到下午12点15分。
After lunch, we have more lessons.
午餐过后,我们学习更多的课程。
Once or twice a week, the teachers take us to visit interesting places.
老师们带我们参观有趣的地方,一周参观一到两次。
We never get bored. At 4 p.m., we train for the circus.
我们从不厌烦。下午4点,我们参加马戏团训练。
I am an acrobat. I practise with the other performers in my act.
我是杂技演员,和其他杂技演员一起训练。
Sometimes I fall down and hurt myself.
有时候,我会摔倒,伤到自己。
I often have a pain in my leg or arm, but I seldom stop.
我大腿和胳膊经常有疼痛感,但是我从不停止训练。
You must be tough in the circus. Most of my friends are in the circus too.
你在马戏团必须很坚强。我的大多数朋友也在马戏团。
Li Mei is from China. She walks on stilts.
李梅是中国人,她走高跷。
Mark, from Australia, is a clown. He rides a unicycle too.
马克是澳大利亚人,他是小丑。他也骑独轮车。
There are people from many countries, and we all speak several languages.
这里有来自很多国家的人,我们都讲几种语言。
We have dinner at 6 p.m., and then I do some homework. After that, I have a rest.
我们在晚上6点吃晚餐,接着做家庭作业,之后休息。
At 8.30 p.m., I put on my make-up and my costume.
晚上8点半,我化妆,穿工作服。
My act starts at 9 p.m. I love to perform in the circus.
我在晚上9点开始表演,我喜欢在马戏团表演。
The circus is very popular, so we usually have a big crowd.
由于马戏团很受欢迎,所以马戏团有很多演员。
After the performance, I return to my home and relax for an hour.
表演结束之后,我回家休息一个小时。
I go to bed at about 10.30 p.m. every night.
我每天晚上10点半上床睡觉。