Hi David, What a great idea! I really like Ms. Steen a lot.
嗨,戴维,这真是个好主意!我真的很喜欢斯蒂恩女士。
She helped me to improve my English so much.
她帮助我大大提高了英语。
I’m sad to see her go, and this party is the best way to say "Thank you and goodbye."
看到她要离开,我很难过,这次聚会是对她说“谢谢你,再见”最好的方式。
I can help to buy some of the food and drinks.
我可以帮你买一些食物和饮料。
I can also help to bring Ms. Steen to the party.
我也可以帮你把斯蒂恩女士请来。
I already have a great idea about how to do that. He Wei
该怎么做,我已经有好主意了。何伟
Hi David, thanks so much for planning this.
嗨,戴维,非常感谢你能组织这样一个派对。
I'd love to come to the party, but im not available.
我很想来参加聚会,但我没空。
My family is taking a trip to Wuhan at the end of this month to visit my aunt and uncle.
这个月底,我们全家要去武汉看望我的叔叔婶婶。
However, I’d still be glad to help out with any of the party preparations, like planning the games.
不过,我还是很乐意帮忙做任何关于这场派对的准备工作,比如策划游戏。
Let me know if you need my help. Jake
如果你需要我的帮助,请告诉我。杰克
Dear classmates, as I’m sure you know by now, our favorite teacher, Ms. Steen, is leaving soon to go back to the US.
亲爱的同学们,我相信你们现在已经知道,我们最喜欢的老师,斯蒂恩女士马上就要回美国。
We’re very sad that she’s leaving because she is a fun teacher.
她走了,我们很伤心,因为她是一个很有趣的老师。
To show how much we re going to miss her, let’s have a surprise party for her next Friday the 28th!
为了表达对她的思念,让我们在下周五28日,为她准备一个惊喜派对吧!
Can you come to the party?
你们能来参加这场派对吗?
If so, can you help with any of these things?
如果可以,你们能帮我点忙吗?
Please tell me by this Friday.
请在本周五前告诉我。
1) Buy food and drinks.
1)买食品和饮料。
2) Think of games to play.
2)策划游戏。
3) Prepare things we need for the games (glue, paper, pens,…).
3)准备游戏所需材料(胶水、纸、笔等)。
4) Bring Ms. Steen to the party without telling her so that she can be surprised.
4)请斯蒂恩女士来参加派对,给她个惊喜。
I look forward to hearing from you all. David
期待你们所有人的来信。戴维